Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Jeez I hate that when you load a save for some reason you always load the next day..

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
The UI in the new dreams dairy is again overlaying with the consumable energy items and the back-arrow-button. Nothing game-breaking but it would be nice to be fixed in future updates.

1577644591761.png

Reactions: frank45
D

Deleted member 551812

Is it just for me or is there a problem with the "skip unread text" system?

Dec 19, 2018
today I was wondering, what will be the life of Chloe ?, Haha there is a new update I'm going to download I love Chloe !!

Thank and happy new year!

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Wow, lot's of bug fixes in Version 40.

The super long 838398827271828383839839339? number in stats was for Exhibitionism. After update, it now shows as "inf" for infinity.

Did the cam show for anal beads a million times and never got credit for it. After update, soon as I finished the 1500 pts, I clicked on a fire button and got full credit for the anal beads cum.

There were two beach scenes I successfully did, but wouldn't show up in the achievements folder. After update was able to do the body builders IV one and get credit for it in the achievements folder. Same holds true for Don't Call Him Daddy scene with Cherry on the boat.

Anyway, I'm so pleased I don't need to start all over again. Kind of happy, I got the break of making a zillion $$$ with cam shoe magic and blue dildo. Looks like after update you can only get $299 now which is fair.

Nice that most of the grind stuff is gone and more hot stuff added in new update.

BTW Julie was the perfect character to use for the pussy raider show in the stripper club. Next time add an anal raider show with Julie as you do realize most guys fantasize about this.

BTW This with v40, this is the first time been able to get all achievements done and have them all be recorded for playback, except the cam scenes of course. Looking forward to the next version with the diary, dream stuff, and unexpected new stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Need to repeat the Don't Call Him Daddy, but can't get there because already advanced to next scene. Can you tell me how to reset things so I can do original sunbathe Don't Call Him Daddy scene?
all scenes are repetable,
on this game you will never be locked out of anything

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
NEW? Bugs found in v 40

When you load the saved game in slot 1 or 2, you jump ahead an extra day losing 24 hours. Old bug back from v 20 something.

Mysteriously without consuming it, the can of coke disappears.

Always after putting on some clothes in her bedroom, she changes back into her pajamas. No way for Chloe in v40 to go to school without wearing panties or some other outfit. She's locked in to always wear the same red panties in full school uniform, so no way to do the new Principal achievements.

After you have completed the Don't Call Him Daddy scene on the boat, every time after that you get the Is That Really My Daddy scene with Cherry after Sunbathing on the boat. There is no way to go back and redo the Don't Call Him Daddy scene again.

GDS says
all scenes are repetable,
on this game you will never be locked out of anything

In V 40 locked out of the Don't Call Him Daddy scene. Please fix bug. I suggest Don't Call Him Daddy be the default on Saturdays and Is That Really My Daddy be the default on Sundays.

Anybody with walk-throughs on the night club achievements? They may have bugs or I'm simply doing something wrong in them.
You are wrong on the Principal achievements and how to get her to go to school with no panties has been explained in this thread at least twice.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks. I found it. Problem was I did the makeup thing when should have done the hurry thing.

Any ideas on how to repeat the Dont Call Him Daddy scene after already moved on to the next scene with Cherry on the boat.
cherry scenes repeat, do do the new one and try again you ill do the first

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
4xtimes I have now and I played not to the end that when I dream I have only the text.

When I sleept and dreamed I have had only the text and not the pics. The pics I can show when I replayed it.

Dreaming about Pizza-Girl and Annie`s Daddy I

The second that not work correct so I ended the game and start new to make sure it is not a memory problem or so.

Annie`s Dad with Annie`s Mom II
The text I can´t read and the symbol is very difficult to click because I have the drinks and so on the place.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes