Howard321

May 20, 2019
View attachment 246363

Overview:
Finally Chloe is getting back to her Student life, and for that I set a huge Poll for all my patrons so they could decide on this new Story-line. What was Chosen?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-27
Developer: GDS - -
Prequels: - -
Censored: No
Version: 40.1 Holiday Update
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mac Fix:

Mac users read the install instructions

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android
(v14): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - French Translation - English Fix -
Walkthrough

View attachment 246366 View attachment 246367 View attachment 246368 View attachment 246369 View attachment 246370 View attachment 246372 View attachment 246373

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
what clothes are 12 15 17 and 21 and how to get them
12 - "Dominatrix" (Breaks a single lock on the Slut-meter and Earn a bit of energy and slut) - Buy 3 candies at Red-light district; get dressed; go to hobo; lie about the shower; look under the bed; eat the strange food/candy; check the Gift box; need to go to the bathroom (need to have eaten the candy/food) - not 100% sure about this, you can also try: talk to Ginger after getting dressed; talk go Bru after getting dressed and do everything he asks; while in the van talk to Bru; let Chloe remember that place
15 - "Sporty Bikini" (3 star Bonus to 'Fit', and earn some 'Fit') - After Playing with Amy on the sea it unlocks on the PC (PC store unlocks with Camgirl job)
17 - "Jacht Two-sider" (earn Some 'charm' lvl) - Hanna will only talk about Chloe's bikini after seeing all of her bikinis, Hanna asked for Chloe to change it, will be on the PC (PC store unlocks with Camgirl job)
21 - "Pizza Delivery uniform" (Bonus fo 10$ for every TIP received while working as Pizza delivery girl + charm) - Getting to work as a delivery girl: a) Friendship with Pizza Girl must be 20 or higher; b) Chloe need to visit her at the NOT-Walmart and accept to work for her; c) Chloe now need to buy an orange lingerie on the lingerie store (on the old town - this is where we were on vacation); d) Go back to Pizza girl and Chloe can work as a delivery girl

Last edited:

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
hi, when chloe have wet dreams how can i finish the scene??they're Always fucking with no end and i get stucked on that scene...and what else new there is on v. 40.1h??

neman

Jan 5, 2020
This song "go baby go go"
is that someone's remix? any info on author? speed of song is different , couldnt find that exact version

But then she wouldn't be Plankie anymore, but Plasticky... that's blasphemy! :eek:
NOOO :eek: don't touch the boobs ! I freaking love her as she is ;):love:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes