Pippo1986

Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question about the wardrobe. How do I change Chloe's clothes? For example, if I try to change school uniforms before leaving the house, at the end I always get the word "Chloe put pijama back on". This way I can't trigger some events

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
GDS
In which game Pizza Girl boasted of blowing something up at school? Chloe18 or Chloe18: Back to Class?
It was after she got school work as a punishment.

teddymax

Mar 6, 2020
How can I met Amy in the bathroom? She's always in the hall and I can't ask her to go there.
Friendship 31 Corruption 15.
(Windows version)

Last edited:

sucker_cro

Dec 9, 2019
How can I met Amy in the bathroom? She's always in the hall and I can't ask her to go there.
Friendship 31 Corruption 15.
(Windows version)
You need to meet her before the classes and tease her. During the first class you try to talk with her. After the break and the second class you can meet her in the bathroom.

Reactions: teddymax

Zabuzabob

Sep 3, 2019
Bei Animation bricht das ganze Game zusammen, auf Android. Sobald ich was starten möchte ist es auch schon vorbei.

reckochat

Mar 18, 2020
sorry for being noob, is there like a quest in this game? cause i read like "needs to be on quest 4" on the walkthrough.. and i dont have a single clue how to check my quest progress.. Thx in advance, sorry for bad english!

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes