adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
It seems like the developer lost some Patreon supporters in the last months. I think it was a mistake making another game about Chloe. She was used and abused more than enough in the previous games, she has nothing more to offer.
Too bad as the developer is so talented and hard working, but he needed fresh blood. Also the new girls like Taylor and Amy are not that attractive.
The casting was terrible for this one.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
idle animations and more for the next update preview :
Preview looks good, seem you and Bella had done a lot of work during this month. When we can expect the update?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
-> Request solved, if anybody has this problem save 0ne time slot 1 one time slot 2 and wait one day for again autosave, after this my problem was solved <-

Please help: When I try to continue after a new start I get, when I press LOAD:
of Draw Event
for object obj_stats_load:
local variable WEEK(100002, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_stats_load_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_stats_load_Draw_64 (line -1)

Last edited:

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
when Chloe has a wet dream how can I watch the CG? The wet dream only showing the word and no pic

And how can I get masturbate want Chloe sleep?
she always has wet dream is so annoying

I cant trigger this 2 scene but I triggered IV
Making Taylor into a slut Backfired III-
Making Taylor into a slut outside III-

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
when Chloe has a wet dream how can I watch the CG? The wet dream only showing the word and no pic

And how can I get masturbate want Chloe sleep?
she always has wet dream is so annoying

I cant trigger this 2 scene but I triggered IV
Making Taylor into a slut Backfired III-
Making Taylor into a slut outside III-
making Taylor into a slut Backfired III
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

making Taylor into a slut Backfired IV

Making Taylor into a slut outside III

Making Taylor into a slut outside IV

Reactions: GDS

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
making Taylor into a slut Backfired III

making Taylor into a slut Backfired IV

Making Taylor into a slut outside III

Making Taylor into a slut outside IV
already triggered IV

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
It seems like the developer lost some Patreon supporters in the last months. I think it was a mistake making another game about Chloe. She was used and abused more than enough in the previous games, she has nothing more to offer.
Too bad as the developer is so talented and hard working, but he needed fresh blood. Also the new girls like Taylor and Amy are not that attractive.
The casting was terrible for this one.
You and others are right the lost day when loading game bug needs to be fixed, all other bugs need to be fixed, new material needs to be added, etc. Indeed, this game is far from done.

You are wrong implying the Chloe game/series should end as there is nothing more to do.

Hah. For example:

Nathalie could convert Tom from being a sister frucker into a more normal pegged slave.

Chloe and the other Cheerleaders could get even on the school principal from 9 to 5 style with lots of BDSM and lewd pics. Nathalie and the other teachers would join in so they could demand pay raises.

The whole French and Canadian background of Chloe could be more developed. Nothing wrong with getting up in
the morning to cook and eat crepes naked, talk politics with the neighbors, have an azz fruck, and then get on with the day's activities.

Several new Canadian characters can be added to the game. Imagine Chloe visiting some lumberjackers who will show her their woodies after drinking Grizzly beers.

The whole bi and gay thing can be put in so it's not all straight and lesbian.

Yes, let's put in reality. Have women get pregnant, STDs, etc. Also, bring in the religious nuts publicly trying to purify and clean up the whole town while at the same time being 100x sluttier than even Chloe in secret back rooms and on the internet.

Add an airport and security doing cavity searches and gorillas destroying luggage before it boards the planes.

And lastly have the governor/mayor of the town complain about immigrants being the cause of all problems which can be solved by building a wall. Yeah, like Montreal needs a wall to fix their problems.

And of course, have characters sent off to fight or support a war effort.

Billions of other possibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: wotano and GDS
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes