GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
sorry for being noob, is there like a quest in this game? cause i read like "needs to be on quest 4" on the walkthrough.. and i dont have a single clue how to check my quest progress.. Thx in advance, sorry for bad english!
rover your mouse on the green/red/gray blocks on the stats menu

hentaiclanex

Apr 11, 2020
Okay so I figured out what was wrong and got the game running, but now I can't open it. Each time I try more files (or specifically the folder I made for the game) open and nothing happens from there. Could someone please assist me :(

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
Okay so I figured out what was wrong and got the game running, but now I can't open it. Each time I try more files (or specifically the folder I made for the game) open and nothing happens from there. Could someone please assist me :(
What OS are you running it on......?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Really, really hope that's not the new font. The changelog or w/ever looks great and I'm hyped for what's coming, but that can't be the font, it's unreadable.

rjxune

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 246363

Overview:
Finally Chloe is getting back to her Student life, and for that I set a huge Poll for all my patrons so they could decide on this new Story-line. What was Chosen?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-27
Developer: GDS - -
Prequels: - -
Censored: No
Version: 40.1 Holiday Update
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mac Fix:

Mac users read the install instructions

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android
(v14): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - French Translation - English Fix -
Walkthrough

View attachment 246366 View attachment 246367 View attachment 246368 View attachment 246369 View attachment 246370 View attachment 246372 View attachment 246373
Where I can buy orange panty for pizza deliveries? Anyone? Tia

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
I downloaded the game here and the game´s site, but every time I start the game it gets slow.
Does anyone know how to solve?

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
How can i get wet dreams? Everytime i sleep with max slut (11 level) and shows 3 options : sleep, finger and dildo but never dreaming.

sucker_cro

Dec 9, 2019
The first time you go to sleep with max slut level, you should get a wet dream. After this you need to buy the diary at not walmart.

Unbenannt.png

Reactions: lazio01
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes