sucker_cro

Dec 9, 2019
I tried but never get wet dream. Always show me this options
And you are definitely on the latest version of the game?
To take the screenshot of the diary I loaded an older savegame, went to the gloryhole to get the slut level to max and got the wet dream in the first night.

Reactions: romero87

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Im not sure, but i think the Rent will overwrite the wet dream,
but since you are on a Tuesday it's not it. maybe you already unlocked the diary for sale

Reactions: romero87

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
And you are definitely on the latest version of the game?
To take the screenshot of the diary I loaded an older savegame, went to the gloryhole to get the slut level to max and got the wet dream in the first night.
Yeah! I'm in the latest version. I've already tried dreaming in max level slut on every day of the week but didn't works. May be a bug on latest version

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
Im not sure, but i think the Rent will overwrite the wet dream,
but since you are on a Tuesday it's not it. maybe you already unlocked the diary for sale
I tried to buy the diary, but it's never for sale at Not-Walmart. My be a bug on the latest version.

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
Looks brilliant.
I see you also listened to some of the advises or reached the same conclusion about a new character.
Chloe could go on a even more perverted path, instead of repeating the same stuff.

You can research here for inspiration:

:)

Also, I hope you take a look at the Chloe 18 glory hole and try to take that and make it even better, the new glory hole is a big disappointment.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Is there a way to reset the achievements? I wanna start over and unlocking them helps me keep track of what I have done and what I haven't on that playthrough.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is there a way to reset the achievements? I wanna start over and unlocking them helps me keep track of what I have done and what I haven't on that playthrough.
delete the READ file

read18_BtC.ini for the latest game
read18.ini for the others
delete everything with READ on its name to be sure

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks, but where would I find that file? It is not within the game directory or anywhere else on my computer. That is what the search tells me.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes