Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yeah I finally got that to unlock once I got Taylor corruption at 70 which is strange cause I had already did that before.

Anyway I followed the walk through and got the first scene with Amy in the change room but I still don't have an option to buy any other bikinis online, not even the "Surfer" one so it seems there may be a bug with that.
Played time ago without bugs ... I don't remember :)
WT speaks about the fact that Hanna has to see all of her bikini , and camgirl job and so on.
But I have not read WT at the time I played that part , so ...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Played time ago without bugs ... I don't remember :)
WT speaks about the fact that Hanna has to see all of her bikini , and camgirl job and so on.
But I have not read WT at the time I played that part , so ...
LOL...Right after I wrote that last msg. I tried again but this time went to Amy wearing the one piece and now the Surfer suit is unlocked.

Thanks

M10

Dec 11, 2017
anyone knows how to unlock the 2 events at dinner with Taylor is the only thing I'm missing do chase the otaku or not? or there is some requirement for the waiting choice

M10

Dec 11, 2017
anyone knows how to unlock the 2 events at dinner with Taylor is the only thing I'm missing do chase the otaku or not? or there is some requirement for the waiting choice
found it for anyone interest in you need choose the 2 devil options each has a different outcome in the dinner and refuse to play with Taylor then chase the otaku

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Did this fix the save issue? Dont want to start another game just to start over 3 days after.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Have you met GDS? No?
Let me tell you a well-known secret- GDS won't change his mind. In fact, the more you poke at him, the more he'll include the content you don't want. And speaking of content, props to GDS for doing the compression on his game now. (y)
I dont want exhibitionist stuff or BDSM in this game and under no circumstances BDSM in public *poke* *poke*:whistle:

----------

How to progress with Amy or Hanna?
In the dressing room on the beach with Amy, the game tells me i have to do more with Amy first, but what?
Amy friendship 30, corruption 25 (and it wont rise anymore in school).

With Hanna (Friendship 4) i can only go to the boat and watch the same 2 szene with daddys girlfriend

Reactions: Dark Cloud

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i really hate the fact that there is no save/load function ingame, no actual menu, autosaving when i sleep -.-' and no rollback, sometimes i miss some text and i would like the funtion to go back a little :p but overall i played all other chloe18 games and really liked them, and im sure ill like this aswel

*EDIT. plus if someone hasnt played the previous games or came back to the game after playing alot with little memory or what everything is, there is no introduction or it doesnt show what you are interacting with, or where are you going, you have to experiment and click the button to know what it does

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How do you get "Making Taylor into a slut IV" I've got the others but cant seem to figure this last one out.

Here is a screenshot showing the one I'm missing

001.jpg

Thanks

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How do you get "Making Taylor into a slut IV" I've got the others but cant seem to figure this last one out.

Here is a screenshot showing the one I'm missing

Thanks
Repeat a threesome and u will get it. I got this and with the 2nd option of a threesome with Choe after 4th or 5th attempts.

Last edited:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Repeat a threesome and u will get it. I got this and with the 2nd option of a threesome with Choe after 4th or 5th attempts.
So just keep doing the threesome with Chloe and not Taylor?

I assume Taylor will join them or something after a few times?

Thanks

Edit: To be more specific, I need to go for a run, then talk to the 2 guys about fucking Taylor, then when Chloe is at the top of the stairs, click the stair icon so she goes back down instead of texting Taylor?

Is that right?

Last edited:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
So just keep doing the threesome with Chloe and not Taylor?

I assume Taylor will join them or something after a few times?

Thanks
Not with Chloe but with Taylor.
U has to choose option "Talk about they fucking Taylor" with guys, and click on mobile icon after. And repeat this until you doon't get 2 different scenes of a threesome with Taylor.

Reactions: rattler2027

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Ok so I am running windows Version 0.34 although it is called 0.22.
Whatever you call it, it is bugged.

The webcam show is still nearly impossible for banana, anal beads, hitachi thingy, etc without any costume
even when just clicking on ass shows to max pts.
Just got anal beads left. Always need 4200-4400 pts and finish at 3800-4000 pts.
How can I get Chloe to cum with ONLY anal beads.
Best results I get so far is alternating recharging and ass shows until have 750 pts then only ass shows from then on.

SUGGESTION: For ALL cam shows which do not require a costume, lower the required cum points by 500. That will
may it fair like the other cam shows which have costumes.

SUGGESTION: I agree game needs save spots rather than automatic continuing saves. Try out something and if wrong stuck with consequences. Put in save spots in game like Save1 Save2, etc.

Last edited:

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Just to confirm: There is no new content since V30 which i guess was released like a couple months ago, right?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes