Secretplayer

Jan 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to advance past letting people know how much of a slut Taylor is? I have all the Taylor achievements including the diner and the kid on the beach but the bar won't turn green and I can't tell the cheerleaders about her exploits. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I used the search option and could not find anything.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game is huge. The amount of assets needed to render is .. huge also.
Needs lots of space on HDD and into RAM to work O.K
Multiple starts and then exits after some 15-30 mins also make for good gaming technique.
Assets persistent in RAM will make gaming experience run smoothly;)!

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
GDS
Is there any chance for a standalone version of the Matt and the Bus-Stop Girl game that would not require installation?

matz699

Aug 22, 2019
Really need some help, cannot start talking to Amy (no bubble in hall), cannot corrupt Taylor (Frined>50), but there is no option talking about boys (just befriend her on Gym and general talk in locker room). Finally, cannot get Chloe to masturbate in school even without pants only get the option to listen to the girls .. am I missing completion of something?

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
How to get the Yoga in The Ass with Chloe, Naked Yoga with Chloe and Yoga with the Giant and Chloe? I´m 70 friendship level and 101 corruption with Taylor but during the yoga sessions, Taylor always leaves. Do i need more friendship level?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How to get the Yoga in The Ass with Chloe, Naked Yoga with Chloe and Yoga with the Giant and Chloe? I´m 70 friendship level and 101 corruption with Taylor but during the yoga sessions, Taylor always leaves. Do i need more friendship level?
It looks you must do it first to Taylor with the "right" toy (and next time she use the toy at Chloe, so change all toys to get all).
Chloe and Yoga with the Giant and Chloe
Have 36 Yoga
Teased Taylor
Continue
Chloe start first

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes