Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The game is very grindy, as are the other Chloe 18 games, but I feel that the characters and the dialogue more than make up for it. Chloe is one of my favorite MC's ever and Pizza Girl is my eternal Waifu.
Agree with you.
Finished this one and vacation. Working my way thru camgirl
I do hope the series will finish with her coming out on top

Reactions: DavDR

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There are ways to make the Chloe18 games less grindy via cheats or doing other parts of the game first (I try to incorporate as much of those in my walkthroughs that I can) but some can't be avoided and are typical in these and other types of games to extend the game playtime.

Jabox9

Apr 5, 2020
For some reason, i've having a black screen when scenes happens. For example, when chloe masturbate herself in the beach or in "It could have gone worse, right?" It is normal?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
For some reason, i've having a black screen when scenes happens. For example, when chloe masturbate herself in the beach or in "It could have gone worse, right?" It is normal?
this game is very old,
I remeber it had tearing on son GPU when you go in Full screen
Black screen may be the same
You can play Back to class, There you can replay 80% of all scenes from this game on Chloe's diary

Reactions: Jabox9

Jabox9

Apr 5, 2020
this game is very old,
I remeber it had tearing on son GPU when you go in Full screen
Black screen may be the same
You can play Back to class, There you can replay 80% of all scenes from this game on Chloe's diary
Yeah, i've had to use the windows 7 comp. mode and then no problem. Thanks for the replay btw. n.n

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
from 4 series chloe,
which one must i play for first time until the last game?
All games are stand alone with recurring people.

I'd recommend to play Back to class it's finish and has a diary Option to see almost all older scenes
if you like male MCbetter can play the Fake family one(still going on)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
All games are stand alone with recurring people.

I'd recommend to play Back to class it's finish and has a diary Option to see almost all older scenes
if you like male MCbetter can play the Fake family one(still going on)
okay thankyou...
so all series already completed dev?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there another way to edit the save files other than the Chloe18 editor? I downloaded the Mac version of the game (don't know if that makes a difference or not) and it doesn't work or it keeps crashing. Does anyone know if I can find it like other games on the site like "/Users/USERNAME/Library/RenPy" or something?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Aside bunch of bugs (flickering screen from time to time, exceptions that require aborting the game) the game is nice, despite being grindy.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The save editor only works best with certain things like money and food, other things like cloths, stats and achievement are useless as the game is very scripted, meaning even if you max out slut stat you still won't be able to wear the slut uniform to school, I mean even now i am at a point where my slut lvl is max without save editor but i have not reach or done certain events that allows me to wear the slut uniform.
Don't say about slut uniform, even other cloths are scripted so you need to wear certain outfits for different scenes to appear. Like the difference between the normal unsexy uniform and the no-panty uniform when going to the girls restroom or the gymnasium scenes. So if you are following the guide, if you are looking at something different ingame from the guide means you are wearing the wrong outfit. You only don't have to worry about most other scenes as the other outfits are scripted to change as you go to the locations like diner work and gloryhole.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is there another way to edit the save files other than the Chloe18 editor? I downloaded the Mac version of the game (don't know if that makes a difference or not) and it doesn't work or it keeps crashing. Does anyone know if I can find it like other games on the site like "/Users/USERNAME/Library/RenPy" or something?
At the end of my walkthrough guide I list all the editable variables for the save files worth editing. I do point to the location for Windows PC's but if you know your way around a MAC then you should have no problem finding where they are located.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The save editor only works best with certain things like money and food, other things like cloths, stats and achievement are useless as the game is very scripted, meaning even if you max out slut stat you still won't be able to wear the slut uniform to school, I mean even now i am at a point where my slut lvl is max without save editor but i have not reach or done certain events that allows me to wear the slut uniform.
Don't say about slut uniform, even other cloths are scripted so you need to wear certain outfits for different scenes to appear. Like the difference between the normal unsexy uniform and the no-panty uniform when going to the girls restroom or the gymnasium scenes. So if you are following the guide, if you are looking at something different ingame from the guide means you are wearing the wrong outfit. You only don't have to worry about most other scenes as the other outfits are scripted to change as you go to the locations like diner work and gloryhole.
Editing stats does help you get through the game with a lot less grind.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes