JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm stuck. I can't seem to complete 'how I hate her'. The prerequisites are done but can't get Loane to leave bathroom. I looked up the steps and followed but Loane just tells me to leave her alone while on phone.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I used your walkthrough to check. I have the prerequisites completed and followed the steps in the wt but the achievement doesn't trigger. Not sure what's supposed to happen when I talk to Loane, right now she just tells me to leave her alone, but without it I can't get to complete the main quest, the cheerleader dream.
Just to make sure, you did talk to Carrie & Tom immediately during recess then went to the girl's bathroom?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just to make sure, you did talk to Carrie & Tom immediately during recess then went to the girl's bathroom?
No, but I had the achievement already. So, I still have to talk to them before going to the girl's bathroom? I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Edit: You know, I think I was missing the action circle in the gymnasium the other times I was trying. I was going directly to the locker room because I thought I needed to go there first. Anyway, I did talk to Carrie and Tom and I noticed it when returning to the gym after school. It was probably there all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Anonymous707

Apr 22, 2017
For the people that were annoyed that the save editor didn't have an infinite energy option, like me, the energy value is stored as an exact Double value, so you can go into Cheat Engine, find the value, and freeze it at 30.

Reactions: potspipe

KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
I'm looking at my achievements so far, I don't have the "How She Lost It" achievement, but a search in this thread tells me that I can't get that one because I went down the incest storyline path.

The other gap I have is the "I Just Wanted New Lingerie" achievement and I'm not sure of what I'm missing their. I've bought both lots of lingerie at the sex shop and I've talked to the girls in the bathroom. Funnily enough it is the guys underwear thing that doesn't seem to be working properly - I have all three pairs but the girls say they need proof they are from boys at the school, I've talked to the guys after school and they said they would tell Ellie, but I still get told they need proof. Something isn't triggering right in my game, but I don't know what.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm looking at my achievements so far, I don't have the "How She Lost It" achievement, but a search in this thread tells me that I can't get that one because I went down the incest storyline path.

The other gap I have is the "I Just Wanted New Lingerie" achievement and I'm not sure of what I'm missing their. I've bought both lots of lingerie at the sex shop and I've talked to the girls in the bathroom. Funnily enough it is the guys underwear thing that doesn't seem to be working properly - I have all three pairs but the girls say they need proof they are from boys at the school, I've talked to the guys after school and they said they would tell Ellie, but I still get told they need proof. Something isn't triggering right in my game, but I don't know what.
It's been a while and a few games since I've played but check my walkthrough, there is a link to it a few posts up.

KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
It's been a while and a few games since I've played but check my walkthrough, there is a link to it a few posts up.
Yep, already using that and it has helped a lot with other achievements.

I Just Wanted New Lingerie
o After I Almost Bought That One
o During “Let me show you how sexy I am now” Chloe will lose again
o Go back to the Sex Shop to buy even Sexier Undies
o Choose: Chloe accepted
o Choose: Chloe gave up, and will do what they want
o The next day she will need to visit the Cheerleaders in the Girl’s Bathroom again
o You will still lose
o Go back to the Sex Shop to buy the other Sexy Undies

I'm pretty sure I've done all that. If I go to the sex shop I can see that both sets of undies are unavailable and I'm sure I've already bought them. When I talk to the girls in the bathroom there is no longer any option for "Let me show you how sexy I am now".

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Funnily enough it is the guys underwear thing that doesn't seem to be working properly - I have all three pairs but the girls say they need proof they are from boys at the school, I've talked to the guys after school and they said they would tell Ellie, but I still get told they need proof. Something isn't triggering right in my game, but I don't know what.
I believe you still need to do all the Principal's Office stuff, Jocks & Showers, double-team & triple team to get the proof.

I'm pretty sure I've done all that. If I go to the sex shop I can see that both sets of undies are unavailable and I'm sure I've already bought them. When I talk to the girls in the bathroom there is no longer any option for "Let me show you how sexy I am now".
What options do you have when you talk to the girls in the bathroom?

KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
I believe you still need to do all the Principal's Office stuff, Jocks & Showers, double-team & triple team to get the proof.

What options do you have when you talk to the girls in the bathroom?
I've done all of everything, just the 2 achievements not done. I've even completed the Cheerleader Dream where Ellie admits that I did indeed collect the required underwear. When I go into the bathroom and talk to the girls I can choose "Chloe talked about the underwear dare" even though the achievement that isn't showing up is the "I just wanted new lingerie" one.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've done all of everything, just the 2 achievements not done. I've even completed the Cheerleader Dream where Ellie admits that I did indeed collect the required underwear. When I go into the bathroom and talk to the girls I can choose "Chloe talked about the underwear dare" even though the achievement that isn't showing up is the "I just wanted new lingerie" one.
IIRC, that's the scene at the sex store with the two men you are modelling for. You have two choices, one to continue on with the sex and the other to stop it. I choose to stop and didn't get the achievement.

Reactions: KiwiPerv

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is there a time limit to the game? Like in LOP games? 30 days like that? I hope not. This game is amazing though

Reactions: GDS

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Then either you ended up bypassing it with the other achievements or what JaxMan said.

Is there a time limit to the game? Like in LOP games? 30 days like that? I hope not. This game is amazing though
No time limit.

Reactions: evilkitty97 and GDS
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes