KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
IIRC, that's the scene at the sex store with the two men you are modelling for. You have two choices, one to continue on with the sex and the other to stop it. I choose to stop and didn't get the achievement.
I think that must be what I did, because I'm sure I've done everything else and I think I might have done exactly what you said.

ramadaloon

Feb 2, 2021
I am stuck on the underwear task. i have completed all three of the Principal's office tasks (wearing the slutty schoolgirl outfit), but when i talk to the girls in the restroom and ask about the underwear task, they just tell me to come back when i have it. There is no option to talk to the Jocks in the hallway, and going to the gym after school goes nowhere. Did something get borked?

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Guys plzz help I'm stuck. After performing the underwear task, i.e. fucking with the boys in the dressing room the girls ask to prove it by talking to the boys after P.E. but now there seems no option available to talk to them even before the P.E. & when I do P.E., Chloe simply returns home. Is the game complete at this point?!

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Guys plzz help I'm stuck. After performing the underwear task, i.e. fucking with the boys in the dressing room the girls ask to prove it by talking to the boys after P.E. but now there seems no option available to talk to them even before the P.E. & when I do P.E., Chloe simply returns home. Is the game complete at this point?!
You will not only ask yourself that in this game and this task. I really like playing Cloe18 Games, but getting ahead without WALKTHROUGH is sometimes really frustrating.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am stuck on the underwear task. i have completed all three of the Principal's office tasks (wearing the slutty schoolgirl outfit), but when i talk to the girls in the restroom and ask about the underwear task, they just tell me to come back when i have it. There is no option to talk to the Jocks in the hallway, and going to the gym after school goes nowhere. Did something get borked?

Have you tried using my Walkthrough?
https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe18-v1-02-gds.3959/post-4972942

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I even tried the walkthrough, still can't proceed further. The jocks, after doing all the dares by fucking Chloe never appears in the gymnasium after P.E. whereas the girls keep asking Chloe to prove if she did the dare. The game tells to meet jocks after P.E. but Chloe always goes home after the P.E.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm can't remember if I mentioned in my Walkthrough but the Jock's only appear once a week for her after P.E.
She needs to go there after school everyday until she completes that.

Reactions: StyleHG

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I went to school & gymnasium, then did P.E. daily for more than 1 week yet still nothing happened, she just went home as always, still thanks for the help & walkthrough man, think I'll dump this game from here only

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I went to school & gymnasium, then did P.E. daily for more than 1 week yet still nothing happened, she just went home as always, still thanks for the help & walkthrough man, think I'll dump this game from here only
So you completed all 3 jock quests and how I hate her? Once you complete all three jock quests there isn't anything more no matter what Ellly says about proving it. You do need to complete How I hate her which has prerequisites. Are those complete?

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
So you completed all 3 jock quests and how I hate her? Once you complete all three jock quests there isn't anything more no matter what Ellly says about proving it. You do need to complete How I hate her which has prerequisites. Are those complete?
I read the walkthrough. What is broom closet in the game? And I don't know about friendship hug 3 too

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I read the walkthrough. What is broom closet in the game? And I don't know about friendship hug 3 too
Both are in the Walkthrough and should be fully explained what to do.

Broom closet is from part of doing the Pizza Girl stuff during school when you talk to Pizza Girl during recess in the school hallway that's to the right.

Friendship Hug III is part of the Carrie storyline and should be easy to do after you've done parts 1 & 2.

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
I don't know why but the boy's bathroom doesn't unlock for me. Already at day 200.

Same goes for shower at the gym.

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
how to know if you finish the game?
when you unlocked all sex scene
And I think there is a message when you finishe the main quest with the Cheerleaders that says: " the story will continue in a following game" < back to class

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes