jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
The only thing I am able to do is study once then out of energy. Go to town with $199 so unable to buy ramen or anything else. change clothes 3 outfits thats, it cannot sleep, work or meet any one..:test2:
Nevermind I am going to download another version. The one I have stopped downloading twice Might be corrupted...........

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
i did all the incest options but i couldn't get that achievement unlocked but i'm just gonna start again anyway since i messed up and did the underwear bet before finishing the principle achievements and now i can't go back to school in the slutty uniform :(
Yeah it takes a new playthrough, you choose either the brother(...to her brother? achievement) or not the brother(How She Lost It achievement), so it does take 2 different playthroughs.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There's definitely some jabs at Patreon in this update, especially that first scene with the dude in the park. :evilsmile:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm trying to finish up my Acheivments from 0.5, I looked in the walkthrough and I didn't see how to get the "Better than Detention" achievement. Can anyone help?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm trying to finish up my Acheivments from 0.5, I looked in the walkthrough and I didn't see how to get the "Better than Detention" achievement. Can anyone help?
Pretty sure that one you get when Pizza Girl and Chloe bang the principal. You have to be wearing the school uniform with no panties and help Pizza Girl with detention, hilarity ensues and the principal catches you two on the floor and then takes both to his office. Not sure which other requirements there are, but I imagine P-Girl's will to cheat, friendship, and corruption all need to be fairly high.

Reactions: Frouchteur

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i finally unlocked every achievement :D
does anyone know if you can actually get a girl for the biker gang so you can join it yet? i believe I've done everything but that won't progress further

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
How to get the Principle I, II and III achievements? I am not being able to get it.
you need to have the slutty school uniform on and have a charm of atleast 4 stars then you can seduce him and do:

The Principal’s office I
Charm LV4, slut LV4 and Chloe needs to have blowjob at LV15
Chloe needs to try and seduce the principal after getting catch wearing the sexy uniform, and let him cum on her mouth

The Principal’s office II
Chloe should stop him from cum in her mouth and let him cum inside her, requires fucked LV15

The Principal’s office III
Chloe must not let the principal cum inside her pussy and give him her ass, Anal LV15

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
you need to have the slutty school uniform on and have a charm of atleast 4 stars then you can seduce him and do:

The Principal’s office I
Charm LV4, slut LV4 and Chloe needs to have blowjob at LV15
Chloe needs to try and seduce the principal after getting catch wearing the sexy uniform, and let him cum on her mouth

The Principal’s office II
Chloe should stop him from cum in her mouth and let him cum inside her, requires fucked LV15

The Principal’s office III
Chloe must not let the principal cum inside her pussy and give him her ass, Anal LV15
I have the slutty school uniform and all but I cant wear it to school or anywhere! How to do that?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
How do I upgrade the park and the lake? I need those for the next steps but Chloe won't ask Hannah about them.

Cheers.
you just buy them with the park money and wait until the days left goes away then when you have enough money buy another part

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
i finally unlocked every achievement :D
does anyone know if you can actually get a girl for the biker gang so you can join it yet? i believe I've done everything but that won't progress further
The quest doesn't progress after getting Pizza Girl goes those two times. If you haven't ran into it, at one point she isn't at the pizza shop. She'll be at the biker place. You then see her there again. But even after that, you still can't get the jacket, it's just not in the game yet.

I have the slutty school uniform and all but I cant wear it to school or anywhere! How to do that?
You do need to get slut and all that high enough. But you also need to get the dare from Elly in the bathroom (need to be wearing school girl outfit WITH panties and ask about dares.) She'll give you the wear a slutty outfit to school dare eventually.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
you just buy them with the park money and wait until the days left goes away then when you have enough money buy another part
I got the first upgrades this way, but now I don't seem to have cash. I have around 6k of my own money so what is it I need to do to get park money?

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
I only miss achievement
"Making some boy’s day"
I cleaned the lake
Repair de bleaches
taked some baths

But anything happened
and i'm already 411 in exhibitionism

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
This game is awesome. Aside from all the teasing games that the indy market is saturated when they develop the plot for 3-4-5 build until the first penetration, this one get's straight to the business as soon as possible.

Wish, there were pantie-less wardrobes for every clothing MC has.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes