crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
just stop playing this game -_-

GDS has a thing for dicks so that is all you will see troughout the game... DICKS
and he call's me gay cuz i like futa's pff

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hey there.

I can't install the apk, it always fail :(

To answer daxter : cause using my tab on my sofa is better if i have choice on the matter
wait wait wait. you have a tablet... and you use it for playing pc games... and it's an android tablet? o_O
ahem... not the best choice for playing pc games ya know, especially when you can also buy a windows tablet.

but to help you a bit out. i'm not a pro with tablets, but you might be able to "stream" you pc game onto your tablet with all the functionalities and so on. there should be a program for this stuff. use google to search for it. e.g. you can use ya tablet to play ps4 games if you connected it to your playstation and so on and so on.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
at what point can you unlock 'How she lost'?
because her corruption is 118 and i have done almost all the other achievements but whenever i talk to her about how she lost her virginity chloe just says maybe another time

JFur

May 18, 2017
For Mac users running into GateKeeper-related issues, there's a more convenient, safer, and quicker method of getting the game to run than disabling App Store protection system-wide (even temporarily). The quick version:

Instead of double-clicking to launch, select "Open" from the app's contextual menu, then confirm that you want to open this untrusted app. You only need to do this once for each untrusted app.

Here are more detailed instructions for people unfamiliar with Macs:
  1. Don't double-click the app icon. Instead, bring up the contextual menu for the app and select "Open".
    • If you don't know how to bring up the contextual menu, place the mouse pointer over the app's icon, then do a secondary click.
    • Secondary click usually means right-clicking on the mouse, or a two-fingered click on a trackpad. However, if the secondary click option is disabled in your system preferences, then another method is to hold the Control key on the keyboard while left-clicking the icon.
  2. You'll receive a message warning you about doing this, and giving you the option to cancel (the default), or open it anyway. In this instance, you will want to tell it to open, though you ought to be cautious if you're doing this with any other untrusted apps.
  3. The game should launch and run normally. You won't need to repeat this process next time you launch this version: once an app has been given permission to launch, that permission is permanent. However, next time you download an update to this game, if it's actually a new app version, you'll probably have to do this again.
This won't help if the issue with the game is something other than Gatekeeper security. Also, this may not be permitted if you're using an account which has Parental Control turned on, or your Mac is configured by someone else (probably work), or if you're not an administrator of the Mac in question. But if it's your own Mac, you're unlikely to be in any of those situations.

Hopefully this will be useful to some of you.

Reactions: Daveck

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
at what point can you unlock 'How she lost'?
because her corruption is 118 and i have done almost all the other achievements but whenever i talk to her about how she lost her virginity chloe just says maybe another time
Pretty sure that achievement is if you select "Elly kept her promise" when Carrie is telling Chloe the story of how she lost her virginity. The other option makes it so Carrie's brother took her virginity which opens the incest story and those achievements.

Jbond8

May 25, 2017
Anyone else getting a checksum error on project6.exe? Which then will not launch? This is for the PC version...I tried downloading all locations.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I don't even get an error, it just wouldn't start at all. Glad to see someone else is fucked somehow. jk

Jbond8

May 25, 2017
I extracted with WinRAR and I get a checksum error with project6.exe and data.win so not sure...

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I extracted with WinRAR and I get a checksum error with project6.exe and data.win so not sure...
I just got mine to run, I didn't get the checksum error so I don't know if this will work on you. I disabled and enabled my video adapter on device manager and it ran just fine.

Jbond8

May 25, 2017
So update...I downloaded latest version of WinRAR and its all good. Not sure why older version saw errors and new version did not...but all good.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Pretty sure that achievement is if you select "Elly kept her promise" when Carrie is telling Chloe the story of how she lost her virginity. The other option makes it so Carrie's brother took her virginity which opens the incest story and those achievements.
i did all the incest options but i couldn't get that achievement unlocked but i'm just gonna start again anyway since i messed up and did the underwear bet before finishing the principle achievements and now i can't go back to school in the slutty uniform :(

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
I admit to you that I am blocked in the challenge of the girls and also I understands not why punk vien more to speak to me in the class because without her no sex shop ?

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
The only thing I am able to do is study once then out of energy. Go to town with $199 so unable to buy ramen or anything else. change clothes 3 outfits thats, it cannot sleep, work or meet any one..:test2:

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes