plop974

Jul 25, 2017
I've been using the walkthrough but I'm unable to get "Making some boy's day".
I unlocked every place in the state park and can go swimming in the lake.
But Nothing new happens when I go at the bleachers.

Dec 29, 2017
Have been having the same issue

Korvbagaren

Jan 3, 2018
I only miss achievement
"Making some boy’s day"
I cleaned the lake
Repair de bleaches
taked some baths

But anything happened
and i'm already 411 in exhibitionism
Go to the pond, but you dont want to get ur panties weet (so she takes them of) then go to the stage and let the otaku see your bare pussy.

Do you know how to get Yoga 301?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi u have to go and take a bath at daytime (otaku has to be playing there) choose take option skinny dip because u don't want to wet panties. go back and sit on bleaches pop !

Btw Im playing it on a Win 7/64 Intel graphs on board and i'm expierece that the fps rate seem to be slow each time it swiches scenes i see some other pictures of the game from menus or achivements in the back also on black screen there is some lightning showing different scenes of the game (flickering , hope it was understoodable not native english speaker)

anybody a good idea ? also i tried to acess a display menu but couldnt find

Everything else, is Great nice story, thanks 4 uploading @RedKing !!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Go to the pond, but you dont want to get ur panties weet (so she takes them of) then go to the stage and let the otaku see your bare pussy.

Keep doing Yoga with Hanna ad acept all her propousals there is a pretty good Walktrough on the 1st page

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
The quest doesn't progress after getting Pizza Girl goes those two times. If you haven't ran into it, at one point she isn't at the pizza shop. She'll be at the biker place. You then see her there again. But even after that, you still can't get the jacket, it's just not in the game yet.
yeah i spoke to the creator about it as i am helping him with the script and he said it wasn't ingame yet but i have unlocked all the achievements as well as all the costumes so i'm happy for now and she looks cute in the work clothes - no panties :p

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I got the first upgrades this way, but now I don't seem to have cash. I have around 6k of my own money so what is it I need to do to get park money?
it makes money over time i think but just hang out in the park areas and sleep with the guys etc and you will get there, it doesn't take too long

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
you got to find the secret area there for that if i remember and get her to take her panties off and go in the water

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
@ RedKing
I would really like to give this game a try. Is there any chance someone could upload a Mega link please. The available links will take 4 - 5 hours to D/L so no incentive there. Appreciate it and thanks :)

Spina

Jun 6, 2017
Can't believe, that I missed this game until now! For me one of the best games around! Keep up with your awesome work!

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017

I don't have any option to take off panties.

To Yoga 301 did you "think about hannah" when she left the store?
The third time you're caught by the seller

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
it makes money over time i think but just hang out in the park areas and sleep with the guys etc and you will get there, it doesn't take too long
Yeah as soon as I posted I then noticed the park money. Cheers anyway man haha. Got the latest update finished now.

Only thing I didn't do in the old one was use the sex toy on Beth as I can't figure out how to get Leona to leave. Any ideas?

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
I think i got the issu.
I looked about the pictures in the folder game.
I think we just get the swimming late with a too high level of exhib.
So she already go swim naked i don't know if we can "go back" in level to get this achievement.

plop974

Jul 25, 2017
I've been confusing the lake and the "hidden area" that I did not unlock yet.
Did not realized that the text was changing bit by bit when exploring.

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
What's this?
In the changelog I see "All translation were removed,(Patreon ToS request)"

Is it now also forbidden to translate a game?
I intended to implement the Patreon incest censorship via translation, so this would be another slap in the face.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Yeah as soon as I posted I then noticed the park money. Cheers anyway man haha. Got the latest update finished now.

Only thing I didn't do in the old one was use the sex toy on Beth as I can't figure out how to get Leona to leave. Any ideas?
goto the school without panties and watch carrie and her brother in the gym and then goto the toilets and talk to Ellie > Beth > Ellie > Loane if i remember

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes