Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you, friend, sorry for being retarded and not reading that. I'm guessing there is no way to use the save editor on Mac, eh? The whole money grind is taking the fun out for me and I just wanna enjoy your work.

I can't find the file location for the save_slot01.ini and 2, to try and edit them.

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
for me it says app needs to be updated. i tried the fixes in this link but it still says the same thing
oh, yeah, this game is kind of old, and it was made in 32Bit the latest mac blocked all 32bits apps from running,

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
so is there no way to play it on mac now? btw mine isnt a new mac so i think its a big sur thing
if you are on the latest mac version, that came out last year , it blocks 32bit programs, and cant be unblocked

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
what's the latest game u have released yet? love the game just it would have perfect if it was renpy or rpgm
the things in the game would be impossible to make on remply or would take 10x more time
The latest Game is Fake family,
Back to class is not that old too, and have all scenes from older games on it

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
the things in the game would be impossible to make on remply or would take 10x more time
The latest Game is Fake family,
Back to class is not that old too, and have all scenes from older games on it
Your games always look amazing. What is the engine you use? Gamemaker or something custom? I have been interested in looking into other engines than renpy. Thanks!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Your games always look amazing. What is the engine you use? Gamemaker or something custom? I have been interested in looking into other engines than renpy. Thanks!
I use a GameMakerstudio2 mostly
And Daz3d for render
But if someone was going to learn a engine NOT to 2D games I?'d recommend unity
GM2 is more for 2Dpixel games, made by a single Coder(thats where you can shine)

This is a old unreleased non-adult game that someone could do in 1-2months alone:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Noegrets

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
I use a GameMakerstudio2 mostly
And Daz3d for render
But if someone was going to learn a engine NOT to 2D games I?'d recommend unity
GM2 is more for 2Dpixel games, made by a single Coder(thats where you can shine)

This is a old unreleased non-adult game that someone could do in 1-2months alone:
Thanks so much!

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Fair enough=)
Well, i guess in a couple of years some1 will come around calling herself newest Chloe18 and so her legend will live on till eternity :p

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
how can i get a vehicle to go to the state park with carrie
1. talk with pizza girl everytime you can till she asks you to help her with her delivery job
2. at home look online for vehicles
3. work until you have $400 to buy the hoodie
4. meet zoe and buy the bike

Reactions: bogeyparr

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
This game doesn't work when I try to play it. It launches but after a couple minutes my screen goes black and then when it ccomes back up the game window is just filled white and I can't do anything. Any help?

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
Help GDS With Translating Chloe18 Using My Chloe18's Easy Translation Maker It's Very Simple To Use And Once The Translation Is Complete Simply Mark It As Complete Then Zip Up The Translated Language Folder And Post It Here.
I Have Already Went Through All The Scripts And Fixed All The English So It's Only Other Languages We Could Use.

Thank You All For Your Help.

Note:
If You Have Any Questions or Issues With The App Please Use @RazorX Or Let Me Know On Discord Thanks.

Download:

SHA-256:

VirusTotal Scan:
Hi, I did the Italian translation using your tool, I don't know if it's normal but it only made me extract chapter 2 and 4. I attach the translation

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes