Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Dose that mean to load a new game ? @Tacito
if your problem is related to that bug , go again to kiosk buy all related to Kaoru , see again the two DVD , speak with other people at rpg game ... and close the quest.
After close it don't speak with Kaoru again.
Or wait for the new release.

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
What the hell is wrong with the Android version? It was promised that the install would be fixed for the next update back at version 0.14 but I can't install the new 0.23 APK.

9000Griffin

Jun 4, 2018
How do i get up the friendship with Otaku... its 5 now and 7 with Maurice and Kaoru and cant get it higher with any of them.... in the RPG game

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How do i get up the friendship with Otaku... its 5 now and 7 with Maurice and Kaoru and cant get it higher with any of them.... in the RPG game
The maximum I think is 7 for everyone , this is my situation.
If I remember Otaku stayed at 5 until i unlocked all achievements.

kimr

Jun 11, 2018
Hello was just wondering how i can fix the kaoru dvd quest loop? i see both dvds and after i just get the quest al over egen after i talk to kaoru... plis help

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hello was just wondering how i can fix the kaoru dvd quest loop? i see both dvds and after i just get the quest al over egen after i talk to kaoru... plis help
Only the author can fix that :)

After close the quest don't speak again with Kaoru

kimr

Jun 11, 2018
Only the author can fix that :)

After close the quest don't speak again with Kaoru
But cant i get anywhere with kaoru sins i cant get past the dvd quest or is it someting els i can do to get anywhere with her..?

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Hey guys, just downloaded the game and it says "buy nerdy shirt and talk to carrie".
I bought it but cant wear it..it doesnt pop up at the wardrobe..is that a bug?= oO

Edit: ok i found out that i need to get a complete costume.."boys pants" are missing..how do i get them? oO

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
@GDS that's awesome that you modeled her after the woman you posted. I'm a big fan of that particular cam model. She's a freaking cuite and very funny.

Oh and btw I'm a huge fan of all your games, especially the Chloe ones. You're one of my favorite developers by far. Teasing, upskirts and women in sexy lingerie are one of my biggest turn-ons and you provide plenty of that in your games so thank you for that. I can't wait for Chloe to return to school but I'm hoping the vacation lasts longer because I've been in love with Annie since the other Vacation game. All of your characters are amazing but Carrie, Annie and Chloe are my favs.

Keep up the amazing work and when I can I will definitely be supporting you because you deserve it man. I hope you continue to make these masterpieces for many years to come. Cheers!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes