reh1

Dec 23, 2016
Thanks for the game. Like it.
Possible bug: Sometimes after Chloe takes a shower in the morning time jumps from 08:00 in the morning to 19:00 in the evening.

Jas91

Jul 9, 2017
Kaori Had a extra 2 sex scene where she pretended to be underage on the DVDs,
but I deleted it since it was too heavy for patreon, so her quest was left kind of unfinished.
Thats why you can sometimes restart the quest or redo something, I forgot tho move the quest end
So does this mean you can not finish the quest or see the dvds

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a new update for the game? Not entirely sure though.

Mar 28, 2018
Hello was just wondering how i can fix the kaoru dvd quest loop? i see both dvds and after i just get the quest al over egen after i talk to kaoru... plis help
How can I get to the dvds? Otaku is at level 13 for me and he rambles about magasines etc, but I can't buy anything yet at the beardy magasine store...

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
you dont see the icon for buying them ? look pack through the posts in the forum
what are the stats you have for the others ?

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Right on @GDS ! Very happy to hear Chloe is going to be on vacation a little while longer. I love the characters at school but there are some amazing characters in the vacation series that I'm gonna be sad to see go. Annie is definitely one of my new favorites. I've actually seen her being used in a new popular game (aged a few years) so I'm happy I'll be able to see more of her even after she leaves your game. She was my favorite from Hanna's Boat Trip. I think Carrie is still my top girl (besides Chloe). Hell man you don't have any characters that aren't smoking hot so again, amazing work on this game and I hope you continue it for a long long time. Cheers brother, wishing you much success!

laughtry

Jul 1, 2018
please help me game ver .2.3 crash/stop after selecting some scene like bath finge*ing etc

android 5.1 lollipop

Mar 28, 2018
you dont see the icon for buying them ? look pack through the posts in the forum
what are the stats you have for the others ?
Hi, searched trough the forum, but didnt get it. The stats are 7,7,13. I always need to go trough the 3 characters and allways get the same results..

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, searched trough the forum, but didnt get it. The stats are 7,7,13. I always need to go trough the 3 characters and allways get the same results..
Aargh... Don't know if this is needed, but this time I didn't wear the summer dress but her normal clothes and I got the magazine response from the beardy guy

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes