T

Tiffany Jocelyn

Now Chloe just need a better eyebrows :closedtongue:
Blond eyebrows with black hair is weird!
As a user of tint (black with pink bangs) I can tell ya it works on eyebrows too!
Just as long as your smart enough to keep it out of your eyes!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Released:

Reactions: M!

michi04

May 14, 2018
the new update has all new content errors. one has no texts in the text boxes.
I have seen and read on another page.
So we should wait until everything is resolved.

l69p

Feb 10, 2018
GDS has forgotten to set the language variables. You can see it in the according file. All of the latest variables are set to "". On his Discord he stated like 30 minutes that he just woke up and now is working on it.

Update: (just download and replace)

@maksblack1000 so far, yes as far as i remember. But you can check the " " or an other . There are for sure anal scenes.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is this 'easier' to figure? I was confused and stuck because of the whole money situation.

kolejorz4628

Feb 27, 2018
anybody how i can get a Good Night of sleep or Julie in the bath 1 or I was not peeking ? HELP PLEASE

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
anybody how i can get a Good Night of sleep or Julie in the bath 1 or I was not peeking ? HELP PLEASE
Following the path below you will gain 3 achievements: "Julie in the bath I", "Julie in the bath II", and "I was not peeking".

Post #329:
this is what worked for me after multiple tries:
1) work in the morning at the parlor and make sure Chloe has at least 1 sex scene either with her boss or massaging a client
2) before going to the club make sure Chloe's attractiveness is maxed out
3) talk with the guy in the club first then go listen to the Chloe's boss talking to another guy
4) step 1 should trigger the boss talking about sexual stuff, then go to the bathroom
5) at this point you should get the scene where Chloe's boss is fucking outside the stall and Chloe peeps on her
6) when the guy catches you peeping pick the choice that has Chloe tripping instead of leaving
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When it comes to "Good night of sleep", I'm afraid that this is not yet available in the public edition.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes