Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Dang. Im glad an update is out, but unfortunatly im getting the same error with anne and boyfriend scenes. Any option crashes game now on my samsung s6.
Still love this game and the original. Hope hannas boat ride will come out on android soon.
same! i get the error i listed earlier: ERRor in action number 1 of draw event for object SEX_MASTER: and so on.... do you get the same error?

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Did anyone play the phone version? Android*

There is a scene where Justin midnight 2am come over to the house, and request for blowjob, when I click 1 of the the option which is help Justin to blowjob, the program will straight crash. Any solution for this?
nope, you are not alone. seems we all have the same problem haha

Reactions: NeonNemesis

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Can't find the Annie scene/achievement called Finding Her Weakness?

Also, getting crashes with Annie and boyfriend in night club. Will get asked to get beer. If I click again before getting beer and if I click again and get the thing where Annine wants me to remove panties and when I leave don't and just go to bar and get beer game has been crashing. Had other crashes with them in nightclub too but that is the most common one.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can't find the Annie scene/achievement called Finding Her Weakness?
Is similar to 3way good ending , I think you have to do it another time.

For the others problem i can't help , win 10 and i played the game without problem ... only Kaoru age restart sometimes :)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
As said before, you are not alone, we need to wait for the fix.. :/
I finally found the error,
the problem is the Folder names S01 and S02, some android phone will the path as a single line and fuck up my code
The bad news Is that is kind of hard to fix,
I need to re-do those scenes,

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Love it but so far it's slightly below the original I think.
Main reasons are the massage is not as straightforward as the gloryhole was. And also having to always go to the room to get changed before going out is also not as simple as the first game.
Still nice to see a good sequel though.

Reactions: L7Bear

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Wear the normal outfit not the summerdress when you go to the Kiosk at 10am. Do it only if you have a few hundreds of money.
Yes I have already tried that. And I have about $1400 at this time as I have nothing to spend my hard earned dollars on anymore. There must be something I missed? Yet it feels like I've gone through everything by now =0/

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Yes I have already tried that. And I have about $1400 at this time as I have nothing to spend my hard earned dollars on anymore. There must be something I missed? Yet it feels like I've gone through everything by now =0/
Ok I just figured something out... (i think)

I went with the normal dress, no summerdress. I talked with Ginger and her dude (in my version a cousin)
I gave him a blowjob for the second time. Right after that I talked to the beardy man in the kiosk. Suddenly the dialoge appeared. Hope that helps any other having this problem.

Reactions: L7Bear
T

Tiffany Jocelyn

I hope it keeps getting better and I think places like this can help that!

I am secure in my sexuality and can accept that not all people like tiny girls.
I'm 5' tall and an "A" cup, I look like a teenager, and I get carded every time my friends and I go out!
My last boyfriend got into a fight because everyone was telling him that he was robbing the cradle! Meaning that they thought I was under age, even though I was the same age he was!
And now I find that there's a bunch of pin-heads that think I shouldn't be allowed my sexuality because I don't fit in to their "DDD" fantasy of what a woman should look like!
It makes me want to flood Australia with nude photos!:evilsmile:

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
It would be nice if Dev made showers and baths give proper cleanliness no matter how fast we skip the text. Not wasting my time on bath simulator.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes