BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I might need some advice here. I havent played C18 vacation in a while (several month), but I feel lost.
I have no idea what to do anymore, nothing seems to go anywhere. I go to do massages and its all the same over and over again, very much so with everything else. How do I know the game has ended?
I ve noticed there are some scenes added but... as I ve said, I feel lost and dont know what to do or where "new content" might be?! menu and questtracker could be improved I d say :(

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
walkthrough v 48022 pleasse
I might need some advice here. I havent played C18 vacation in a while (several month), but I feel lost.
I have no idea what to do anymore, nothing seems to go anywhere. I go to do massages and its all the same over and over again, very much so with everything else. How do I know the game has ended?
I ve noticed there are some scenes added but... as I ve said, I feel lost and dont know what to do or where "new content" might be?! menu and questtracker could be improved I d say :(
now i first started this yesterday
but have you any quest in stats
alos have you looked at the achievements
to see what you missing

made screenshots of achievements
it gives a better idea of what to do since it's not ingame

annie.jpg chloe.jpg city.jpg couple.jpg ginger.jpg my diary.jpg road trip pt2.jpg road trip.jpg rpg.jpg work.jpg

Uranium235

Mar 17, 2018
Getting this error while trying to edit Julie's name.
Got some similiar error when Ennie's boyfriend come during night and I click on "Make him Cum (or suck his cock whatever" or "Tell them to keep it down"
PS. Using Android and not clicking too fast :p Screenshot_2019-02-24-18-03-56-40.png Screenshot_2019-02-24-18-04-01-77.png

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I must have totally missed something because I cannot seem to find the jacket for the Nerdy Outfit to do the RPG quests with Carrie. Any hint would be appreciated.

Slk11

Feb 18, 2019
Is there any way to trigger the road trip on the public version of the game ?

HJRQ

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone have the save editor? Lost my game and im bored of grinding money
If you are playing the windows version, go to C:\Users\<YourWindowsProfileName>\AppData\Local\Project_6 and look for file aut0_savV.ini.

Open it in the Notepad, and look for section:

[DOGE_much_shiny]

Below, there must be a line like this:

1="XXX.000000" with XXX being your money.

Replace it with the amount you want, save the file.

Voilà! You just got as much money as you wanted!

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Dont fuckiing click too fast or use double click programs. You better use the skip text function instead
Got the same errorcode. Tried many things, like using skip text and slow mousclicks. doesnt work. Any solutions ?

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
i really dont get whats the point to make you "go to work" 50 times literally just to get the money to buy the clothes required to unlock stuff... im usually ok with grindy games, and repeating actions for like 5 times is ok, but its just ridiculous here. Why not increase daily salary to 200-300 or something? 50 per day is just a joke

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I ask some suggestion about this game.

I finished some weeks ago Chloe18 , and i really like very much that game ; i played with help of Wt and i istallate the cheat menu , because i though that game was a little to much grinding.

i wish to play too this Chloe18 Vacation , but i didn't find any Wt or cheat menu ; more i read some reviews and comment that are not so enthusiastic or less than the prequel .
So what can you suggest me , to give a try to this Game , or directly go to play the new Chloe18 Back to class ?
Thank you far all answers in advance...

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I ask some suggestion about this game.

I finished some weeks ago Chloe18 , and i really like very much that game ; i played with help of Wt and i istallate the cheat menu , because i though that game was a little to much grinding.

i wish to play too this Chloe18 Vacation , but i didn't find any Wt or cheat menu ; more i read some reviews and comment that are not so enthusiastic or less than the prequel .
So what can you suggest me , to give a try to this Game , or directly go to play the new Chloe18 Back to class ?
Thank you far all answers in advance...
press up on keyboard,
That's the cheat I think it will work on this version too, maybe... Sometimes i turn cheat off on some versions

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
The cheating wife's scenes on this game are really well made and arousing.

A lot of games that explore the cheating fetish could improve a lot by reading the hot dialogue on those scenes.

Reactions: Fantabaldu
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes