Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
press up on keyboard,
That's the cheat I think it will work on this version too, maybe... Sometimes i turn cheat off on some versions
Thank you for answer , yes up in the Keyboard it works; and i find too a Wt in the thread i can use ...

I'll give a try in next day to this game , because Chloe18 , the previous one was really nice to play

Shadowbndg

Jun 8, 2017
Anybody have a save for Chloe18 with everything done? I played it on my phone but am now playing this on the PC and I guess it imports some things over?

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
Stuck in the RPG!

I cannot seem to get the friend level for anyone (except Otaku) higher than 7... What's the trick? I have watched the idol DVD part 1 and Part 2. It still says "Learn about Idols" on the quests.

Any help is much appreciated. I think I have made it pretty far. Thanks. This game is soooooo hot.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Stuck in the RPG!

I cannot seem to get the friend level for anyone (except Otaku) higher than 7... What's the trick? I have watched the idol DVD part 1 and Part 2. It still says "Learn about Idols" on the quests.

Any help is much appreciated. I think I have made it pretty far. Thanks. This game is soooooo hot.
if you can watch the DVDs so there is nothing more to gain getting friends level, so they are locked until it becames usefull on the next updates

Reactions: lgarthy

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
Thank you!!

I think I have completed all the quests. What an extraordinary game!

There is no finale or end, though, is there?

Reactions: Fantabaldu

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
if you can watch the DVDs so there is nothing more to gain getting friends level, so they are locked until it becames usefull on the next updates
what do u mean with useful on the next updates
the game are complete ????
I mean on the next game,
the storey continues on the following game,
I do that because the games are getting too big

Reactions: Fantabaldu

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I don't understand what to do next -- seems extremely grindy. I only have gotten first two quests, and basically have earned over $2000 and bought all clothes too. I'm just repeating everything now. I guess you have to keep grinding even more??

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't understand what to do next -- seems extremely grindy. I only have gotten first two quests, and basically have earned over $2000 and bought all clothes too. I'm just repeating everything now. I guess you have to keep grinding even more??
the only grinding needed is if you want to buy the Clothes very early,
all other scenes are unlocked by jusytalking to people and having the right clothe on

Reactions: Canto Forte

Excederus

Feb 2, 2018
Ok thanks.

So there you go ;)

There are 2 achievements missing cause one is bugged according to this thread and the other one I couldn't find at all. (I was not peeking and Cherry Abuse 2)
I was not peeking is apparently the same stuff you need to do as "Julie in the Bath" and Cherry Abuse 2 is probably just meeting with Cherry and repeating it

EDIT: Thanks for adding it to the Main post :)

EDIT2: I recommend this Walkthrough by lordashram. It is more pleasent to read than mine.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes