JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm stuck at "she really is 32". I've completed rpg up to that point (talked to Kaoru and Maurice about age and Otaku about idol), but when I talk to the guy at newsstand he just talks gibberish and I can't ask about the idol. Anyone know what I've missed.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've looked at the walkthrough and followed the steps. Done all the previous achievements, have all the necessary relationships, asked Kaoru about her age, asked Maurice about Kaoru's age, talked to Otaku about idols. Go to the Newstand and he just has nonsense dialogue. I have no option to ask about idol.

Is there something somewhere else that must be completed first? The walkthrough doesn't say, but you never know.

Edit: Finally, seems Otaku needed 6 relationship, not 5 (which is what is listed in walkthrough) to be able to talk to newsstand guy. Also, I had the casual outfit on where before I had the summer dress. Not sure if that really mattered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Vin One

Jun 25, 2018
The android apk might be broken. I downloaded it on all sources, but it won't install. I always get a Parsing Error.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The android apk might be broken. I downloaded it on all sources, but it won't install. I always get a Parsing Error.

With every android updatemy games get harder and harder to run on android

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Hmm so this isn't a direct sequel got Chloe18 when it's made and actually released after back to school? Does that mean I can directly play back to school and this has some repeated stuff?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hmm so this isn't a direct sequel got Chloe18 when it's made and actually released after back to school? Does that mean I can directly play back to school and this has some repeated stuff?
back to class have all the scenes from this game(sex only), in the "Diary system" that you can unlock by making Chloe horny

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
back to class have all the scenes from this game(sex only), in the "Diary system" that you can unlock by making Chloe horny
Oh ok cool. Thanks for answering didn't expect answer directly from the creator. So should I just go direct to the back to school game? I guess I could also cheat for money if I am annoyed with the beginning grind for the outfits... And ya I think the grind for thousands to complete the nerd and summer outfits is a bit outrageous.

Actually I don't seem to be able to buy the cute panties?

tranked02

Sep 5, 2021
I can't find "the boy's short" could someone explain to me how to find it? he is neither in the shop nor in the newsagent. Thanks for your help ... if ever.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes