Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
After playing this game and trying to use both of the walkthroughs, I ran into many issues so I've made a new walkthrough using the info from both of those and made it better with more info to help you get through the game with all the achievements.
It should help answer most of the questions that are being asked on how do I....
I just need to format it better before I post it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Update: My walkthrough for this game is about half way through with the formatting.
While working on the walkthrough for the first game at the same time, I noticed I didn't make better notes so I am replaying parts of that game to get it right. That should hopefully take me a few days to complete then I will finish working and posting the one for this game afterwards.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Update: My walkthrough for this game is about half way through with the formatting.
While working on the walkthrough for the first game at the same time, I noticed I didn't make better notes so I am replaying parts of that game to get it right. That should hopefully take me a few days to complete then I will finish working and posting the one for this game afterwards.
no problem, take your time! by the way, have you considered making a walkthrough for Chloe18 Fake Family? there are several walkthroughs for parts of the game but there's no comprehensive, all-encompassing walkthrough as of yet. in any case, thanks for making the walkthrough for this game!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
no problem, take your time! by the way, have you considered making a walkthrough for Chloe18 Fake Family? there are several walkthroughs for parts of the game but there's no comprehensive, all-encompassing walkthrough as of yet. in any case, thanks for making the walkthrough for this game!
I haven't played Back to Class nor Fake Family yet, but I probably will.

Reactions: SCP 001 and kat777

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Update: I have finally finished my walkthrough for the first game and will try to finish my walkthrough for this game this weekend.

Reactions: SCP 001

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So... there are no more D&D chapters even though the game is considered complete?
It alluded to "future updates" which never materialised.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So... there are no more D&D chapters even though the game is considered complete?
It alluded to "future updates" which never materialised.
future update = next game
Next RPG update will be on the next fake family update

Reactions: kat777

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Where do you buy the boys shorts for the nerd outfit?

edit: Nevermind, found them in the bar bathroom.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes