• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Newbannerf95.png

Overview:
Chosen by a demoness, you are destined to satiate lust in your slowly dying world...
Chosen - a visual novel / sandbox which features quality animated scenes, with a lot to choose from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER:
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SWITCHING THE STORYTELLING MODES, PLEASE USE THE PROFILE APP ON THE CHARACTERS PHONE, AND SET/CHANGE YOUR TITLE
Thread Updated: 2023-08-21
Release Date: 2023-03-15
Developer: Havgar - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
-
Android: - - -

Extras: *

preview.gif Schoolintro36.png Schoolintro76.png Schoolintro89.png Stacyintro12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Love those red natural breasts, the milf looks yummy too..But that's the surface of things, how deep is the story? Isn't it too early for raunchy scenes? I'm not the one that usually complains about having too much sexual content quite the contrary but from the preview pics it seems like the game had 17 releases or so....

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Love those red natural breasts the milf looks yummy too but that's the surface of things, how deep is the story? Isn't it too early for raunchy scenes I'm not the one that usually complains about having too much sexual content quite the contrary but from the preview pics it seems like the game had 17 releases or so....
The alpha release is pretty much a preview of my style of animating/posing and a bit of story telling. (I`ve spent a lot of time on coding with unity and in the end i decided to switch to ren`py for the sake of my sanity)

I want to introduce Namaah`s realm in the future, and explain the circumstances the world is finding itself in, and of course expand the lore of other characters, but that will take some time.

And about the early sex scenes, the first sex scene with Namaah is kinda a tease of whats to come if the MC does well.
In short stuff like handjobs/rubbings are going to be plentiful, when it comes to full on penetration/threesomes or other kinky stuff, you will need to work for it.

But im glad you are enjoying the game!

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Looks promising enough.
I'll try it out later, but the thumbnails as well as the very concisely worded premise of the story do have me very interested and I hope to see more of this game in the future too.

Good luck OP!

Reactions: Tyrhannus

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The alpha release is pretty much a preview of my style of animating/posing and a bit of story telling. (I`ve spent a lot of time on coding with unity and in the end i decided to switch to ren`py for the sake of my sanity)
You didn't research much, then. There are VN systems available for Unity which literally let you create a small game in a matter of minutes. You then get all the benefits of Unity, including better control of audio, better AI, access to 3D (if needed), particle and shader effects, etc., etc., all of which take up much more space on RenPy.

Also, a basic game is more bloated in RenPy , regardless of what people in here say (I have tested and that is fact).

With Unity, it's like Unreal, though. You have to manage and optimize your graphics before you use them.

But all to their own. I imagine it takes three to four times the time to develop in RenPy than using a GUI framework.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
You didn't research much, then. There are VN systems available for Unity which literally let you create a small game in a matter of minutes. You then get all the benefits of Unity, including better control of audio, better AI, access to 3D (if needed), particle and shader effects, etc., etc., all of which take up much more space on RenPy.

Also, a basic game is more bloated in RenPy , regardless of what people in here say (I have tested and that is fact).

With Unity, it's like Unreal, though. You have to manage and optimize your graphics before you use them.

But all to their own. I imagine it takes three to four times the time to develop in RenPy than using a GUI framework.
I agree with you in every single one of these points (especially on the weird audio control), but may it be my stupidity or just a lack of knowledge on C#, i just feel that ren`py is more friendly towards people without deep knowledge on programming.
Maybe after this project i`ll try my best at making a game in Unity after some studying.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Looks promising enough.
I'll try it out later, but the thumbnails as well as the very concisely worded premise of the story do have me very interested and I hope to see more of this game in the future too.

Good luck OP!
TY!

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
From what we can see of the MC from the previews (his extremely pale dick), I take it he's an albino?
It's so pale that the dark circumcision scar looks more like a scab. That makes me hurt just thinking of using it.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
In short stuff like handjobs/rubbings are going to be plentiful, when it comes to full on penetration/threesomes or other kinky stuff, you will need to work for it.
That, I like.

I'll follow this one, seems interesting.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
From what we can see of the MC from the previews (his extremely pale dick), I take it he's an albino?
It's so pale that the dark circumcision scar looks more like a scab. That makes me hurt just thinking of using it.
Lmao, didn't look at it this way.
I mean when i tried to make his dick not as white as his skin it looked kinda off to me.
Will look into it and maybe change the model a bit, or the dick.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes