4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
From what I remember i'm pretty sure that picture was a dream... Unless it becomes a reality in this final update :unsure:
I have not played this final instalment and I Can't see there being anyone else tho as it was only the mc & his daughter stranded in the cabin due to the snow storm.
Thanks for answer. After my experience with "Alexandra" i became very cautious when it comes to forced threesomes)))

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
do you have animation?
There's some really primitive "animation", but nothing good. It's next on my list of things to learn. I got the basics down, but when I try to apply it to sexy stuff, it ends up looking like garbage. I'll get there. If that's a deal breaker for you, that's OK, but I think the story is pretty cool even without it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
These renders look very nice, and the girl is adorable. Is chapter 4 the end or is there more coming?
No animations, but what about music and sound? :unsure:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Christmas Eve [v4.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 259 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 244 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
These renders look very nice, and the girl is adorable. Is chapter 4 the end or is there more coming?
No animations, but what about music and sound? :unsure:
Thanks! There is music throughout the VN and there are a few environmental sounds, but no sounds during the sex scenes or anything. In my experience, those are more of a distraction - just my take though.
Chapter 4 is the end of "Christmas Eve", but there will be a sequel coming out in the next 2 or 3 months if all goes well.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks! There is music throughout the VN and there are a few environmental sounds, but no sounds during the sex scenes or anything. In my experience, those are more of a distraction - just my take though.
Chapter 4 is the end of "Christmas Eve", but there will be a sequel coming out in the next 2 or 3 months if all goes well.
I hope it will be New Year's Eve just to keep the same holiday theme/spirit and chronologically not too far apart:D.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You are close. I read somewhere the next in the series will be called "New Years Daye". Daye is short for Dayton, Eve's sister.
Super awesome. Unexpected Sisters ( or step-daughters ) are tight! I haven't played the game yet so didn't know about this twist(y), I only know about one step-daughter.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks for answer. After my experience with "Alexandra" i became very cautious when it comes to forced threesomes)))
i asked the dev in his discord a while ago about lesbian content and he said it would be unavoidabe so i would assume a threesome fits in the same way

Reactions: AlexMpog

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Wow I enjoyed this much more than I actually thought I would. I am looking forward to seeing more of the story.

Reactions: ArhraCole

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Sad Kaylee at the end is bad. :cry:

I really hope that is quickly wrapped up in the sequel. We just can't leave anyone out.

Also, I noticed the heavy inspiration from Petal Among Thorns by your mentor Lockheart. In particular, Chuck's cabin was a dead giveaway. ;)

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes