4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

nikam

Jul 7, 2021
Thanks! There is music throughout the VN and there are a few environmental sounds, but no sounds during the sex scenes or anything. In my experience, those are more of a distraction - just my take though.
Chapter 4 is the end of "Christmas Eve", but there will be a sequel coming out in the next 2 or 3 months if all goes well.
Great job man! Story is enjoyable, music is on-point(100% agree on silence during sex scenes) and props for the girls being cute and standing out. Ending scene with Kaylee actually got me so kudos for that. Obviously better animations would be cool, but you working on figuring them out is all we can ask. Keep up the good work and looking forward to playing the next game!

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Stumbled upon this little gem and really loved it. Renders are very nice and the girls are stunning.
Can't wait for the sequel.

Eventhough it's a "light" story it has some wholesome/deeper parts in it which makes it even better. And damn.... how do i feel bad for Kaylee. Loving and hating the end at the very same time because of this.

Reactions: *Jonesy*

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Hmmm.... Only i confused? 0_0
Confused how? Step-cest is still counted as incest in a lot of places. Also, if you apply the game patch, is changes the dialogue to make Eve your true biological daughter instead of your stepdaughter.

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Nice release and thoroughly enjoyed such. Quite emotional at the grave site, really felt it.

I look forward to your sequel release. Is there a ballpark eta somewhere?
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm currently working on the sequel. I have a general idea of where I want to take things, but I just started actually writing it out. If all goes well, I think I'm looking at anywhere from mid-May to mid-June for chapter 1.

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys! Are here any forced threesome paths? Just don't wanna end up with Eve and other girl, prefer solo. Asking because saw threesome on screens.
i asked the dev in his discord a while ago about lesbian content and he said it would be unavoidabe so i would assume a threesome fits in the same way
It's marked as kinetic - so whatever happens, should be unavoidable.
And everything hints towards a harem of 4.
With the girls already having experimented on each other.
So I'd not be surprised if there was lesbian/moresome content in some way in (one of?) the next game(s).
This one only contains kisses/gropes in dreams.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Looking forward to next installment! This was a sweet and sexy story, just as I like them. :love: Really loved the ingame joke with the name of the different episodes.

Only bad point is the animations, but I saw that Dev already has mentioned that topic.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The crying girl at the end was kind of a cruel cliffhanger, but fortunately there will be a sequel. (y)

Reactions: *Jonesy*
4.70 star(s) 21 Votes