4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

*Jonesy*

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
*Jonesy* how many years have you been doing Daz for?!? The renders and especially the expressions are just so good.
Thanks! I just started this past August, but I've been using SolidWorks CAD software for about 10 years, and the leap from that to DAZ wasn't that far. I've learned a lot in the past months, and I still have a lot to learn (better lighting techniques, animations, etc.), but it's a really fun platform to use once you figure it out.

*Jonesy*

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Do we have an estimate on when the next part/chapter of the game will be started? Until then, I wait.
Hey, I'm glad you liked Christmas Eve. I'm working on Chapter 1 of the sequel, "New Year's Day(e)", right now! It's almost done. If things go well, I'm hoping to have it out by the end of May, but we'll see. For more info and updates, give me a follow over on itch, or on Discord. And if you're feeling generous, Patreon subscribers are always welcome and deeply appreciated!

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I'm not done writing, but the plan is that each day is a chapter. It will end on New Years Eve or New Years Day, I haven't decided. So, 6 or 7.

I'm releasing chapter 1 to my Patreon subscribers later today and I'll put it up on itch later next week!
I vote do New Years Day too, but its your game

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Thanks! I definitely appreciate it. BTW, I'd like to become a charter member of SASS. Where do I sign up?
Well, I want you to keep developing games so... :)
SASS is very informal, you just have to state your wish to become a member.
So it is my very great honour to welcome you to our august and historic society and hope you will find many like minded friends here, all in the appreciation of the modest bosom.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: *Jonesy*
4.70 star(s) 21 Votes