4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Everything was going well, life was good and peaceful. And then, out of the blue, the Mc has a face...
And he looks more like a brother than a father... :cry:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just about to play this game but noticed the completed tag at the top. So guess I am asking is this one really completed or just dropped with a rushed ending?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Just about to play this game but noticed the completed tag at the top. So guess I am asking is this one really completed or just dropped with a rushed ending?
This game is the first installment in a series.

The next game is New Year's Day(e) which is presently in progress.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
This game is the first installment in a series.

The next game is New Year's Day(e) which is presently in progress.
Thanks for the information. I just searched and find the next game. So time to start Christmas Eve, kinda of a good time of year to find this game. (y)

Reactions: Yngling

Shade173

Feb 20, 2021
The game had a lot of potential but somehow getting extremely sloppy 3rds (or likely a much higher multiple) from both the other daughter and friend takes away a lot of the drive to do so. Somehow it just doesn't appeal to me to hook up with a little whore masquerading as an angel. Writers really need to learn the difference between love and lust, lust is wanting to be with someone, love is being devoted to the other person not acting like a nympho and fucking or romancing anyone else. If you want to make a lust based game, do so as they can be great but if your gonna make a game about love the love interest(s) cannot be with anyone else. At the very least you must give them the option to have completely solo routes, this also applies to the other main type of romance game, harem (which even done right is extremely questionable if it actually can be counted), everything need to be optional rather than shoved down the people's throats. You lose more readers by including unskippable fetishes (including lesbianism, WHICH ABSOLUTELY IS A FETISH, and the main LI sleeping around) than you would've by having bad graphics or, to a certain extent, a shitty story and that is an easily verifiable fact. My wording here may be harsh but I do have quite a bit of professional writing experience and both private and professional training in this area so I hope what I say here will be taken as constructive criticism to make the next story better, as it is not a bad story but could have been much better

*Jonesy*

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
The game had a lot of potential but somehow getting extremely sloppy 3rds (or likely a much higher multiple) from both the other daughter and friend takes away a lot of the drive to do so. Somehow it just doesn't appeal to me to hook up with a little whore masquerading as an angel. Writers really need to learn the difference between love and lust, lust is wanting to be with someone, love is being devoted to the other person not acting like a nympho and fucking or romancing anyone else. If you want to make a lust based game, do so as they can be great but if your gonna make a game about love the love interest(s) cannot be with anyone else. At the very least you must give them the option to have completely solo routes, this also applies to the other main type of romance game, harem (which even done right is extremely questionable if it actually can be counted), everything need to be optional rather than shoved down the people's throats. You lose more readers by including unskippable fetishes (including lesbianism, WHICH ABSOLUTELY IS A FETISH, and the main LI sleeping around) than you would've by having bad graphics or, to a certain extent, a shitty story and that is an easily verifiable fact. My wording here may be harsh but I do have quite a bit of professional writing experience and both private and professional training in this area so I hope what I say here will be taken as constructive criticism to make the next story better, as it is not a bad story but could have been much better
Thanks for not only taking the time to read/play this story but to give me this feedback. I'm always open to constructive criticism, especially from another writer. This is my first project ever for writing, coding, rendering etc., so I'm sure it's strewn with mistakes and fauxpas from end to end. I'm a little unclear about your first statement about sloppy thirds, but that may speak to poor writing and not being clear who the diffent characters are and their relationships to the MC. I encourage you to continue reading this story with the sequel, New Year's Day(e), to see if my writing has improved and/or your questions get answered. Chapter 3 of NYD should be out in the next day or so. Cheers, and happy holidays!

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Outstanding! Finally a dev that knows how to write for this genre. Story is erotic, to the point, not dragged out over a million updates, but still has a compelling story. It is written well, follows through and finishes well. Great job. Salute to this dev. If more game dev's wrote according to this roadmap, we'd be more likely to have catalogs of completed quality games instead of thousands of "could have been's" on the ABANDONED pile. Can't wait for NY Daye!

Reactions: Bloodguard

SanasDome69

Mar 12, 2020
Christmas Eve [v0.4.0] Unofficial Android Port + Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 285mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Uh, the link is dead. May I have an alternative link pls?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 212 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looks like incest mod was never updated to latest version, comparing script files there are shit tons of dialogue changes and name labels missing

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes