• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chrome Lifelines-Chapter 1 [Ch 1 Part 2] [zTi Creations]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

-Arcangel-

Oct 13, 2021
Chrome Lifelines-Chapter 1 [v0.5] [zTi Creations][Español]

Parche Español Pc :

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
zTi Very nice work man, good game!
Good renders, great story, nice flowing dialogue, I like mostly everything about it. :)

Except ...
Why is most of the game 1st person (or 3rd without showing MC) and then you change to 3rd person for the sex scene? Here I am, enjoying myself immersed in your story, and suddenly I'm looking at the moving butt of a burly man ... I mean, what da fuck? ;')

Please don't ever do that again!

Apart from this, keep up the good work. <3

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to split the public updates. I apologize if the versions are a bit confusing. In the future, updates will just be in chapters, I hate using the decimal versioning system, it can get convoluted pretty damn fast for me, and I can imagine, everyone here as well.

Anywhooo~, yeah part 2 is here for the public. I've separated downloads for those of you who already have part 1.

PATCH DOWNLOAD:
INSTRUCTIONS: Drag contents into the folder with the game's exe and REPLACE when prompted.

FULL DOWNLOAD:

k1abrahams

Dec 26, 2018
I like the game. There are a few downsides but overall good and has a lot of potential. Story has potential but it's too early to tell how character development will go. I can feel a lot of flashbacks coming to give characters more background. Great renders and scenery. This could be up there with BAD or SG if done right. Will definitely become a supporter and follow this. It kinda gives me CoBD vibes but with a bit more tech advanced feel.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, awesome, I get to name the adorable Android.

I bet we're going to form a deep, strong emotional bond and go on a journey of discory togeth........... oh, she's gone.

Well, she lasted a whole 2 minutes.

As for the super hot girl with the metal arm. I am so curious to see what she looks like when she's screaming my MC's name and begging him to stop beating her with her own arm after he tears it off and beats her with it, bitch.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update, short but sweet. Got some progress, so that's good at least. I didn't do the house call, so guessing that's why it felt short to me. Always love me some Elle content though, so plus there. Thanks zTi, and can't wait for the next one! ;)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I saw Prostitution in the planned tags. Does that mean MC will sell his body for some rich corpo mommy ? :devilish:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It was a pretty short update but it was still O.K. I think there is a bug for me though. At the end it said I had a quickie with Elle in the locker room but that didn't actually happen.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
is the mc black or something? that everyone decided to talk about the MC looks? lol.

Ps. I see now. The mc is black and some people got bothered and is talking about race. We are all the same race, the race of humans. And humans can be of any color, so if he is black that is fine to me, because it is still human.

I love the girls from the pictures, but I see this game was released 1 year ago and it is still on chapter 1. I will wait 5 years to download this when it is gonna be probably on its chapter 5, then I will see if it is worth it or not.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I had a feeling there was going to be some discussion about the mc skin tone sooner or later. I have looked at other games that have something of a system where the MC is a different ethnicity depending on player choice and they implemented it pretty well. No promises for anything concrete as it would be a pretty lengthy thing to do, but there is a premise to this being a feature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Time will tell though, keep the feedback coming. The merged prologue version is pretty much done, just need to do some last minute testing. Thanks everyone!
The game is just a great piece of work so far, i really enjoy it and like the style very much. Really refreshing setting and story.
I dont care about colors of skin and hair etc....its really a good game so far . Just stick to it and please continue it...;-)

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Just started a playthrough and goddamn the cyberpunk 2077 feel on the game captured my attention in seconds, CP2077 being one of my favorite games of all time I have some really high hopes for this. Do be careful though CP has a reputation as one of the best-written games in recent years so If you are going to ride on that wave you are going to have to do the setting some severe justice. I'm talking power-hungry corpos, charismatic fixers, sensual and interesting characters with crazy backstories, action scenes with stakes raised higher than people's pricks during sex scenes and all the Drama that all these different characters being stuck together in what's essentially the big apple (New York) of the future can bring.

Reactions: Puma1978

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
What a start omg.
Those good vibes ! I know there is a lot of CB2077 references, but Tony isn't based on Dante ?

Girls are cool too. Echoe is pretty hot, same for Nat, So-Yun and the others.
I do prefer old Emme (and Elle) appearance, she was so wild !

And last.. it's midnight but you do make me buy a pizza with uber eat, please don't use expensive food or I will be lost..

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
By the way, is there a music list of the used songs in the game ? I looked through the files but I didnt found anything ? The title music is banger.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes