VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chrome Lifelines-Chapter 1 [Ch 1 Part 2] [zTi Creations]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I removed the VN tag since there is no KN label.
The VN tag there is to let people know this is a VN is all. Plus it helps people see if your game is a sandbox or not as well (I hope it won't be). Since most sandbox games don't use the VN tag. So I'd say keep the VN tag there.

The tag they are talking about is the genre tags (like where you have male protagonist, 3dcg, sci-fi, etc). There is a kinetic novel tag in the genre tags for VNs that don't have any choices. But from this post:

There will indeed be choices you can make, that can drastically affect how the story progresses or with who you decide to "spend time with" :sneaky:
You already state that there will be choices you can make (story and LI choices), so no need for a kinetic novel tag, like they were suggesting. Just seems the prologue is devoid of any choices. Going to assume those choices will start in the first chapter.

Reactions: pablo.1297

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
On a side note though, glad to see this pop back up again! Thought it was abandoned, which was really sad as I quite enjoyed the first release of it.

The remake came out pretty awesome though, and can't wait to see what the first chapter will be like. Thanks zTi for your work, and hope to see this continue on strong! ;)

Funny enough, I've actually been playing a lot of Cyberpunk lately, but on a break from it now till they iron out them bugs lol. So this fills that hole nicely. :p

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
The VN tag there is to let people know this is a VN is all. Plus it helps people see if your game is a sandbox or not as well (I hope it won't be). Since most sandbox games don't use the VN tag. So I'd say keep the VN tag there.

The tag they are talking about is the genre tags (like where you have male protagonist, 3dcg, sci-fi, etc). There is a kinetic novel tag in the genre tags for VNs that don't have any choices. But from this post:

You already state that there will be choices you can make (story and LI choices), so no need for a kinetic novel tag, like they were suggesting. Just seems the prologue is devoid of any choices. Going to assume those choices will start in the first chapter.
Many thanks for the clarification, and yes, it is still just kinetic for the prologue only.

Also, no way will I make this sandbox. It's heavily story driven so choices will impact characters and how the story progresses.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Looks really great, especially the wardrobe and environment. No problems with English in the overview, so I will get my hopes up. Good luck.

Oh, can you spoiler future tags?

Reactions: zTi

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Chrome Lifelines [Prologue Remake]
DOWNLOAD: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
Looks really great, especially the wardrobe and environment. No problems with English in the overview, so I will get my hopes up. Good luck.

Oh, can you spoiler future tags?
Many thanks for checking it out! And I'll add those tags as well!

Reactions: desmosome

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
seems good so far. although i guess the vaginal tag isn't needed now huh?

the bad thing is since it has the kinetic tag on it i doubt it'll get much attraction at the moment. take away the sex and well...yeah.

but in general cant wait to see more. Art is just awesome for sure.

good luck dev.(y)

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and zTi

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
looks nice but I'm gonna wait till this game is complete, i'd rather not commit only to see this game abandoned just like the other one

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Only on the first couple of screens but - neon purple text in an odd font on top of busy neon graphic backgrounds? Really? Some of us don't have the best eyesight and making it harder to read doesn't help.

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
Only on the first couple of screens but - neon purple text in an odd font on top of busy neon graphic backgrounds? Really? Some of us don't have the best eyesight and making it harder to read doesn't help.
I had an inkling that this might happen again lol. I'll license a better font(s) to put in the next update, and give the option to switch.

Reactions: HogRocket

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
looks pretty cool, however I notcided MC's ex and him killing her was removed in the new prologue, is she cut from the game entirely or just the prologue? Also any plausible date for the first release?

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
seems good so far. although i guess the vaginal tag isn't needed now huh?

the bad thing is since it has the kinetic tag on it i doubt it'll get much attraction at the moment. take away the sex and well...yeah.

but in general cant wait to see more. Art is just awesome for sure.

good luck dev.(y)
Wait this is a kinetic novel?..man that sucks, was looking forward to this one alas good luck dev.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Wait this is a kinetic novel?..man that sucks, was looking forward to this one alas good luck dev.
it's only kinetic for the prologue. so choices will come soon.

Not entirely sure it deserves the Kinetic tag since the game plans to give choices at some point. but atm it is kinetic so eh.

Reactions: PromiseSteele

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
looks pretty cool, however I notcided MC's ex and him killing her was removed in the new prologue, is she cut from the game entirely or just the prologue? Also any plausible date for the first release?
MAJOR story spoilers ahead:

Also only the prologue has no choices. Future updates will have them.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
I don't like deadlines so I can't say for sure but I want to have chapter 1 out before the month ends. Fixed my main rig yesterday, so that helps, but there's still a lot to do, from implementing new game systems like a music/image gallery, resourcing sounds and music and scripting. Not to mention the occasional missing render that I forget to put in cuz I tend to procrastinate too lol.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes