RPGM Completed Chronicle of a vacation [v1.0] [The Dark Forest]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
i am having the same problem i got the tools but it says turn off water but when i go outside to turn it off it doesnt do anything
Ok I got it....the valve is not outside as the text said but in the basement (accessible from the lower right corner of the kitchen)

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
What about them? Tried to interact with the fruits but to no avail. The star remains at the sink, but it always says "need to close the valve" just the valve does nothing at all. Thanks for trying to help.
click 2 times on the outside shit (after grab the tools)
eat the fruits
go to basement

Reactions: morpheusahrms

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
click 2 times on the outside shit (after grab the tools)
eat the fruits
go to basement
I see the misunderstanding. What you mentioned is indeed the second time the MC needs to repair a leak (weird fetish btw, need a tag in the OP...). We did already get stuck the very first time around, because the text for that "quest" is all wrong.

Aug 16, 2017
this game has sooooo many issues I don't even know what to type fist...er....firt......er....hang on while I sing the doctor :D

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
i am having the same problem i got the tools but it says turn off water but when i go outside to turn it off it doesnt do anything
A translation error. English is not my native language. We need someone who can fix the flaws.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
the game has been updated.
fix bug when you get stuck with first order
fix translation error. Valve for sink is in the basement now

derispan

May 8, 2017
After eating food nothing in basement (right corner of kitchen) nothing is interactive. That thing outside house also cant be used again.

edit:

ok, you need go to bathroom and use bathtub THEN go to basement.

Williebouy

Jun 3, 2017
I like the implementation of live action videos instead of boring ass CG that all looks the same. If this was MS instead of FD i would like it even more.

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
I was attracted by the idea of a RPGM game with real "footage" in it.. and I must say, it's a pretty cool idea, if only it were implemented. I mean, the same character has two different real models in those video footage. I understand it's not easy to find a video of the same girl for every event in the game, but this is not helping in terms of immersion in the plot. And, worst of all, the english translation is a nightmare. English is not even my first language, but my eyes were bleeding as I tried to decode texts and dialogues... it's bad to the point that it's merely possible to understand what is going on in the plot.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes