RPGM Completed Chronicle of a vacation [v1.0] [The Dark Forest]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

4ikca

Aug 22, 2017
I was attracted by the idea of a RPGM game with real "footage" in it.. and I must say, it's a pretty cool idea, if only it were implemented. I mean, the same character has two different real models in those video footage. I understand it's not easy to find a video of the same girl for every event in the game, but this is not helping in terms of immersion in the plot. And, worst of all, the english translation is a nightmare. English is not even my first language, but my eyes were bleeding as I tried to decode texts and dialogues... it's bad to the point that it's merely possible to understand what is going on in the plot.
Realy thanks for you opinion. We knew that our "Eng" is bad, but we don't expect that it bad so much. But for now we can't improve it. Sorry for this.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
When you punish Holly for 1000$ parking fines, the topless image is stuck on screen permanently. I can open the menus and i think i can move around, but the image is stuck. Any solutions to this?

4ikca

Aug 22, 2017
When you punish Holly for 1000$ parking fines, the topless image is stuck on screen permanently. I can open the menus and i think i can move around, but the image is stuck. Any solutions to this?
Can you provide save file? It's maybe can help us to fix this.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
In the new version we have made the following
changes animated quest points
fixed errors occurring during the game
plot goes slightly further

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Really interesting angle of a RPGM game, idea of real life footage in that engine isnt done a whole lot and definitely intrigues me. Looking forward to more updates.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes