RPGM Completed Chronicle of a vacation [v1.0] [The Dark Forest]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Judging by the change log and the version number this should be marked as complete, No?

I'm not a version number Nazi but the its skipped v0.9 and the changelog states its a complete story. I tried checking the developer patreon link in the OP, but it makes no reference to this game (could be because incest/patreon)

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Judging by the change log and the version number this should be marked as complete, No?

I'm not a version number Nazi but the its skipped v0.9 and the changelog states its a complete story. I tried checking the developer patreon link in the OP, but it makes no reference to this game (could be because incest/patreon)
Yes, this game is complete.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
In the Trisha BDSM Punishment Scene the last two images o movies are missing (anal and anal hook). Checked the files and they are not in the pics or movies folders.

Reactions: Leprikon01

richardpb

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm stucked at the very start, after waking up the mail is blinking but can't reach ...

edit : the gate is super bugged, i managed to get out and getting back in was even harder. but hey i got my mail x)

edit2 : ok i got the hang of it. cool game !

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
I like the game so far, but what the fuck is with the dad wanting to kill/ burn all lesbians? Do not forget that we - the players - are playing the father so please do not force us to hate things we might enjoy. No place for your shit.
Other than the the implementation of the vid files is nicely done and felt fluent and in a good context.

Johor1

Nov 9, 2018
Can't even get started on this one. "Coffee and news....", run around like an idiot, can't get to the post box, wtf?!? Maybe I'll just watch the videos.

Reactions: Basal

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Can't even get started on this one. "Coffee and news....", run around like an idiot, can't get to the post box, wtf?!? Maybe I'll just watch the videos.
Got the same problem as Johor no idea how to progress
You have to go to the postbox outside the front gate to get the news. The gate is out the front door and straight down, go to the right hand side of the gate and press return to go through the door in the gate, and then go left to the postbox.

Reactions: 9inchz
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes