Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
hi buddy
two question
1 ) kazuki chan model is very hot, is it possible to have sex with her in the future ? :whistle:

2 ) In the future, will you focus more on female or male protagonists or both?
1) Yes, this will be possible in the future.
2) I don't know yet, but I'm loving writing about a female protagonist, and I think Kaeno is a better written character than Bartho, so I think there will be more female protagonists in the future.

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Kazuki-chan

Not knowing when the played part made with rpgmaker went live, I remember I was looking foward playing the next update(s)
Seeing no real difference between the old and new.
I'm wondering why the change and why start over from 0 instead of continuing?
(guess) This costs another year of your life?
By the time you finished with the game it's probably graphicly outdated and the whole game needs a update which would be a great moment to change those first chapters from rpmmaker to renpy, right!?

Hope it's not lack of inspiration, cause you were doing great!
Well, RPG Maker version will still receive updates. It is still the official version. The Ren'py version is a side project, I will only work on it for a few hours of my day. The focus will still be on continuing CH.2. However, CH.3 will be completely in ren'py.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wait, I'm confused. You said no NTR because it's just MC's sister and stuff being a different protagonist. But now it's in both Chapter 1 and Chapter 2? :unsure:

Did you decide in the rework that NTR did appeal to you after all?

Not trying to spread misinformation, but that's the way it looks like at first glance.

Reactions: MAD6999

lierbex

Dec 2, 2022
Wait, I'm confused. You said no NTR because it's just MC's sister and stuff being a different protagonist. But now it's in both Chapter 1 and Chapter 2? :unsure:

Did you decide in the rework that NTR did appeal to you after all?

Not trying to spread misinformation, but that's the way it looks like at first glance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tomoki69

Nov 9, 2022
I loved the Ren'py version, but the RPG Maker version looks better. I believe that how we control the characters and explore the maps gives the game a sense of adventure that the Ren'py version could not provide. I'm not a huge fan of RPG Maker, but this game is an exception.

Reactions: lierbex and Twistty

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I hope someone can save alice and blair on chapter 2, she is the best of my favourite character :( (hope u see this posting kazuki-chan)
chapter 2 is other protagonist, Bartho story is probably sited after chapter 3, that also have other chapters.
Actually in the end of ch 1 Kazuki-chan says that the Bartho story will on continue on Chapter 5, and what we already know is that chapter 3 will have a different male protagonist. I think that it is not likely that the Blair outcome will change, I felt very bad about it too but another thing that we already know about Kazuki-chan is that she is not afraid or fearful of killing some characters when she feels it is needed for the story. If we want to play her games we have to deal with and can't be vanilla about that. :)

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
I hope someone can save alice and blair on chapter 2, she is the best of my favourite character :( (hope u see this posting kazuki-chan)
Hello. As already said, the story of Bartho, Blair and Mephisha will only continue in chapter 5. Until then I want to focus on other characters and other stories to enrich this universe. I hope this isn't a problem for you. Oh, and yes, chapter 5 will focus on rescuing Blair, I'm already thinking about how to do that. <3

Ninguki

Oct 11, 2022
I am writing with the help of a translator, so I apologize for any mistakes.
At first I wanted to write a negative review with a corresponding rating, but seeing how the author is trying, I don’t even want to lower the rating (I still didn’t understand how to delete a review, so I changed the rating and will leave my “important” opinion here, you have to start somewhere)
In terms of graphics, the game could stand on par with games such as: "Once in a Lifetime" or "Stray Incubus", but given the genre and method of storytelling (without the main character) and the constant insertions of the author, it will never be able to compete with them .
There seems to be a plot, but I couldn’t read it beyond the first chapter. The first main character (who is a demon) behaves like a 15-year-old schoolboy. His dialogues are so stupid that all the time you just want to hold ctrl and not waste time.
The author wanted to do something “unique” in terms of storytelling, but what we got was what we got. Boring and stupid dialogues that make you miss the whole point of the game. (The demon king who acts like a schoolboy is just...)
The author also says that by concentrating on one character, you miss the history of the world. What story is this?
Seeing the efforts of the author, it’s even a shame that the game will not gain the popularity it could have received. In the future, it's better to concentrate on one story.

Reactions: Sxythe

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What story is this?
The title of this game says it all, Chronicles of Hell and Heaven. If you understand that, you don't even need to ask or rant. There are reasons why it has to be multiple chapters featuring different protagonists and Kazuki-chan knows best. My best guess is that these chapters serves as extended prologue or backstory for the protagonists because towards then end of the story these protagonists will come together, as a team or fight against each other, I don't know but something like that.

If you read Lord of the Rings novel ( or watch the movies ), the 9 companions just assembled on a mission to destroy the one ring but the readers were never told who they are, what their stories, well except for Frodo. What if you have a story for Aragorn, a story for Legolas, a story for Gimli, a story for Gandalf etc? There are many readers who wants that but they never got it. J.R.R. Tolkien decided not to tell their stories because he wanted the story to focus on the main protagonist, Frodo ( but no one really likes Frodo to be honest:LOL: ).

Ninguki

Oct 11, 2022
The title of this game says it all, Chronicles of Hell and Heaven. If you understand that, you don't even need to ask or rant. There are reasons why it has to be multiple chapters featuring different protagonists and Kazuki-chan knows best. My best guess is that these chapters serves as extended prologue or backstory for the protagonists because towards then end of the story these protagonists will come together, as a team or fight against each other, I don't know but something like that.

If you read Lord of the Rings novel ( or watch the movies ), the 9 companions just assembled on a mission to destroy the one ring but the readers were never told who they are, what their stories, well except for Frodo. What if you have a story for Aragorn, a story for Legolas, a story for Gimli, a story for Gandalf etc? There are many readers who wants that but they never got it. J.R.R. Tolkien decided not to tell their stories because he wanted the story to focus on the main protagonist, Frodo ( but no one really likes Frodo to be honest:LOL: ).
What I meant was that the author mentioned several times that he does this kind of storytelling in order to better tell the story of the world. Where is this story? The entire history of the world is told in the first 10 minutes of the game, when they talk about the gods. Then there is a ton of stupid dialogue that somehow connects the sex scenes. What am I doing wrong?
Judging by the number of fans, not many people like this genre and “plot”.
Another thing is that no matter how the author “pumps up” his skill in the next games and changes the genre, people will simply ignore them because of the experience of the first part. They need to be released as full-fledged separate games, and not as part of one (even if they later merge)
Yes, the author is trying and that’s why I’m writing the first review here. Because it’s a pity to see efforts that go in vain. Many authors who had many fans simply abandoned their games. But this one tries and continues to update a previously dead game.

Ninguki

Oct 11, 2022

And if we talk about such examples, then “Game of Thrones” is more suitable here. But comparing them... It's like heaven and earth. The author is clearly good at graphics, but pretty bad at storytelling. And since this is a “game”, the plot should be better. You can look at beautiful pictures and animations anyway.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes