4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Bruce can teach you three things Avalanche, Sidekick and the Sweep. Depending if you already mastered the Uppercut, the art of throwing and the art of the kick.
By the way the strongest kick is Jab2
So... do I got the wrong person or not? Im looking for the master of the 2nd ring.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I am currently doing the strory mission "The Darkness is Coming". Is it possible to still complete the exotic dancing quests etc in the capital after finishing that? Or will I be locked outof those?

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
I love the game, I think this is one of the best hentai games to be made in a long time; I love the story, the art and everything but if I could make a suggestion and only one is that I would have love to have seen something with Alan, I think that was something missed.
It could have been both brothers blackmailing or threesome or making her something coz it seems like Alan despised her so there could have been something to do with like both brothers pimping her out or just spite fucking, but other then that, I cannot wait to see the new update later this year!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It has been OnHold for awhile and no new releases in over 1.5 years.

Dev has stated that the final v1.0 would be continued at some point:

but they've been working on other things.

This will now be marked as Abandoned under our guidelines - if v1.0 does see the light of day, that status would change.

Reactions: souldead341

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020

This will now be marked as Abandoned under our guidelines - if v1.0 does see the light of day, that status would change.
No, disagreement on the reasoning here.
I just wonder something. I pointed out there are literally pages of games like this on the site. Even went and reported a few.
I think the last one the person hadn't touched in 4 years. They are working on other stuff. The response I got back was No because they still have contact with the developer. The developer clearly was working on new projects. But the criteria unlike what you just did was they said the developer was reachable. Well so is this developer. Frankly, the rules say nothing about the developer being reachable.

This developers excuse on the other hand is this game is basically finished he just has a small amount to do. Well he should get it done rather than procrastinate or work on other stuff.

If you follow this link you will see all the games past this point haven't been touched in a year. https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=103/noprefixes=18,20,22
They aren't marked complete, abandoned or onhold.
Which per the rules makes them subject to the being marked abandoned. That's 14 pages of games. Technically if we go by 3 months https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=54/noprefixes=18,20,22
That is page 54 out of 117 meaning 63 pages of games that exceed the time of being marked abandoned. 54% of games exceed the time limit of 3 months.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Well, if you want to call it "abandoned"...so be it.
It's not. Leridia has become a side project now that is reworked from the beginning. For me, it's not abandoned even if it has not been updated for a long time.
The game is not really abandoned in some way because IT IS COMPLETE.
I think the term is confusing people and make them go away from it; That's a bit sad but understandable. I'll come back when the game is at 1.0.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

The longest onhold game is four years and its still onhold.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=6/prefixes=20

I know its pretty much doubtful that the game will reach 1.0 the next years but abandoning a 1.5 year onhold game but staying a 4 year game still onhold make no sense for me.

Dubious Soul

May 25, 2021
Surely, if the game is technically complete, it should be marked as complete rather than abandoned.

The fact that the developer has stated he is finessing the game which is why he won't mark it version 1.0 is neither here or there. The game is still actively worked upon (check his patreon page for updates, and contact).

As others above have implied this was a bad decision by the moderator.

My advice to Maelion would be to mark the game as complete with an explanation on the original post.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Moderators just enforce the rules, they do not make them. The fact that not every game that should be marked "abandoned" is not so marked is no reason why no other games should be so marked if the rules dictate. So, don't criticize the mod here.

I agree that the best solution is to mark it complete and note that a 1.1 version (or whatever) is planned for the future. That won't scare off prospective players and allows the moderators to follow the forum rules.

It has the added benefit of being true.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well, if you want to call it "abandoned"...so be it.
It's not. Leridia has become a side project now that is reworked from the beginning. For me, it's not abandoned even if it has not been updated for a long time.
The game is not really abandoned in some way because IT IS COMPLETE.
I think the term is confusing people and make them go away from it; That's a bit sad but understandable. I'll come back when the game is at 1.0.
That's essentially the case - because a final v1.0 was announced and planned, that set expectations of a further release.

So, our status guidelines give a certain amount of time before we would move this to Abandoned after placing this OnHold for other Dev priorities.

There are cases where our site status policies can conflict with the intention of the developer, sorry. I am still supporting a different Dev where the game thread is marked Abandoned, but I know they are continuing a (long) release cycle based on their past announcements.

But, we do update status when a future release is realized.

Reactions: Rodo
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes