4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
FULL SAVE + GALLERY (sort of)
The game doesn't have an integrated gallery so I decided to make one myself (no mod), I made a quick save before all H-scene that are relevant, the main story and side story quest are all included, but the saves are not in order so it may be a little bit confusing.
P.S. I don't have all the scenes for the princess mode yet, however they are really easy to get since there is no battle involved, I'll post another message with princess mode saves next time.
Enjoy

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
A few words here on this forum...

It's been a long time since I've looked at the posts in this thread.
There's a lot of nostalgia in the early posts, a lot of encouragement when my updates were few and far between and I was hesitant to go on Patreon.
It has come a long way and I realize that today there are still people who follow Sylia and her adventures with interest.
I have a lot of attachment for this game, born after the failure of former projects. Sylia existed for 4 years I think, before the first demos in 2016.
I was making drafts on other software like Tyrano Builder and the world of Leridia was taking shape.

If the game can be played in its full version with the 0.6.3, I wanted the final version to be "remastered".
The work took much longer than expected because Cyberslayers was born in the meantime and the craze was very present.

However I still feel this attachment for Leridia and the coolest thing is that I have the impression that for some of you too.

That's why I'm working in parallel with Cyberslayers on 1.0 by refining, adding dialogues, scenes with what exists. The progress is long because I had already produced a lot of content.
I tell myself all the time that I have to go faster but with each map I revisit, I want to go deeper, to enrich because I love this universe and after 6 years of its existence, for me its heart is still beating.

This is also why the delay is important and I apologize for it. I don't abandon the project and I don't abandon you with the hope of a final version that won't arrive...but I don't want to rush.
So I continue a little bit each day and I think I still have this desire of the first days to make Leridia evolve, there are just other parameters like Cyberslayers that I also love.

I'll get to the end of things but it's still going to take some time. I would like my first game, when it is really finished, to leave you with a special memory.

leridiafuture.jpg

See you soon for more news about Sylia and her adventures.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Maelion

Thanks for the update. Just for fun, do you think you could show a side-by-side, a kind of before-and-after look of one of those remastered bits that you did and that you're happy with? It would sustain us while we wait for what will surely be a masterpiece

Reactions: shadow415

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
A few words here on this forum...

It's been a long time since I've looked at the posts in this thread.
There's a lot of nostalgia in the early posts, a lot of encouragement when my updates were few and far between and I was hesitant to go on Patreon.
It has come a long way and I realize that today there are still people who follow Sylia and her adventures with interest.
I have a lot of attachment for this game, born after the failure of former projects. Sylia existed for 4 years I think, before the first demos in 2016.
I was making drafts on other software like Tyrano Builder and the world of Leridia was taking shape.

If the game can be played in its full version with the 0.6.3, I wanted the final version to be "remastered".
The work took much longer than expected because Cyberslayers was born in the meantime and the craze was very present.

However I still feel this attachment for Leridia and the coolest thing is that I have the impression that for some of you too.

That's why I'm working in parallel with Cyberslayers on 1.0 by refining, adding dialogues, scenes with what exists. The progress is long because I had already produced a lot of content.
I tell myself all the time that I have to go faster but with each map I revisit, I want to go deeper, to enrich because I love this universe and after 6 years of its existence, for me its heart is still beating.

This is also why the delay is important and I apologize for it. I don't abandon the project and I don't abandon you with the hope of a final version that won't arrive...but I don't want to rush.
So I continue a little bit each day and I think I still have this desire of the first days to make Leridia evolve, there are just other parameters like Cyberslayers that I also love.

I'll get to the end of things but it's still going to take some time. I would like my first game, when it is really finished, to leave you with a special memory.

View attachment 2057059

See you soon for more news about Sylia and her adventures.
Take your time, its seems that end product is alot bigger then orginaly planned, i hope that it will include gallery room.

getclosetome

Apr 8, 2019
I prefer not to play RPGM game because I am enjoy story than action.
But this game change my view about playing RPGM game.
I really enjoy the story and the mechanic itself.
I hope you finalizing it with blast.

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
If COL does get remastered cam you make the game set to full screen mode like you did with cyber slayers? because it set to 1280x1024 and not the standard of 1920x1080 dor 40 inch displays or higher

Reactions: TendreConnard

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Anyone tell me how to beat the final enemy at the first lost dimension tower? The gmae keeps dropping hints about finding out heir weakness, but they seem to shrug off all attacks equally.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Maelion Any news about final version or is this truly and sadly abandoned?
Even if the 1.0 is not coming soon, it is definitely not abandoned. I'm sorry if it takes years now and to be honest, I can stop working on it for weeks because Cyberslayers is very demanding in some aspects.
But, some good work have been done so far. As I said, the game is already complete, I'm just tuning it and I want some good stuff, so it's much longer than I thought. I just can't stop here remastering it, it would be weird with a good start and rushed things mid-game, I don't think you want that. Abandoning it is not planned. Don't expect the game coming before the end of this year though, let's be realistic (sorry to tell the truth).

Please don't be too rude to me about this. Making games are a real challenge in many aspects and there's a lot of space for us, developers, to fall in traps and abandon it. I don't want this so I need your support here.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Please don't be too rude to me about this. Making games are a real challenge in many aspects and there's a lot of space for us, developers, to fall in traps and abandon it. I don't want this so I need your support here.
Take all the time you need mate. Not everyone is going to understand, but those of us who have any experience in developing know how time consuming it can be.

Keep doing what you're doing, and I'm looking forward to your next release, whatever the title.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I'm one of biggest fans of this game and was one of those who where guiding others who needed help or got stuck in game.
I was activily answering qustions in this forum.
But try to see it from our view, i think that first 1.0 final version was to be released at summer, then at autumn, that was several months ago, and there is no news after that.

Atleast you need to communicate better whats going on, there is no info in you blog or here about progress.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
I'm just tuning it and I want some good stuff, so it's much longer than I thought. I just can't stop here remastering it, it would be weird with a good start and rushed things mid-game, I don't think you want that. Abandoning it is not planned. Don't expect the game coming before the end of this year though, let's be realistic (sorry to tell the truth).
Nice to hear that it is not abandoned! Are you planning to replace drawn characters portraits to rendered ones for consistency? And what about transparent guys in sex scenes? Is it by design, or it is a matter to be dealt in the future? Thank you!

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Nice to hear that it is not abandoned! Are you planning to replace drawn characters portraits to rendered ones for consistency? And what about transparent guys in sex scenes? Is it by design, or it is a matter to be dealt in the future? Thank you!
For the most part, art will not change. Renders are done and the engine for Leridia is now obsolete. Many changes will be there for other things though : dialogs, some new quests, new areas, new events.

I'm one of biggest fans of this game and was one of those who where guiding others who needed help or got stuck in game.
I was activily answering qustions in this forum.
But try to see it from our view, i think that first 1.0 final version was to be released at summer, then at autumn, that was several months ago, and there is no news after that.

Atleast you need to communicate better whats going on, there is no info in you blog or here about progress.
That's right. I'll make a blog post.

Jan 19, 2021
There is a quest on a island above the tower of illusions you can get there by boat. Don't know how to start that quest.
Anyone?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes