4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Maelion any update/news for cols last update?
This has been one of beter rpg games out there.
Hightime to get finnish for it so that you can completedly cofus on Cyber Slayers.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Maelion any update/news for cols last update?
This has been one of beter rpg games out there.
Hightime to get finnish for it so that you can completedly cofus on Cyber Slayers.
Thank you !
I'm working on 1.0 for a long time now. I want to take the time needed to add things and polish it.
I'd like a release for september this year but there's still a lot to do.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Hello, I finished this game a long time ago, before there was any princess mode, but sadly my saves were lost in between the updates. Since then I been really waiting for the final version, to have final complete playtrough but after trying Maelions other game, Cyberslayers I can't wait any longer. I know there are people here that sometimes put their own saves in this page, so I wanna ask if there is a hero who has a full Submissive Deviant save before the final battle right before princess mode with the routes of the Hobo and the BDSM guy. I would greatly appreciate it.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I finished this game a long time ago, before there was any princess mode, but sadly my saves were lost in between the updates. Since then I been really waiting for the final version, to have final complete playtrough but after trying Maelions other game, Cyberslayers I can't wait any longer. I know there are people here that sometimes put their own saves in this page, so I wanna ask if there is a hero who has a full Submissive Deviant save before the final battle right before princess mode with the routes of the Hobo and the BDSM guy. I would greatly appreciate it.

I Should have both deviant and saint saves. I'll post them later today when i have more time.

Reactions: f9account

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Game version 0.6.2

save 23 pricess mode all scenes done.
save 6 last deviant save before princess mode that i have
save 5 my only saint save seems to be prety end game, before pricess mode.

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Maelion could you reupload the “Bonus 3 The Lumberjack" I wanted for ages to play the game but the link of the mega is down. Could please reupload the link? Or could you upload the Bonus 3 of The lumberjack here in F95? I really wanted to play the game

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Maelion could you reupload the “Bonus 3 The Lumberjack" I wanted for ages to play the game but the link of the mega is down. Could please reupload the link? Or could you upload the Bonus 3 of The lumberjack here in F95? I really wanted to play the game
There still is working link in this thread, but here you go:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Game version 0.6.2

save 23 pricess mode all scenes done.
save 6 last deviant save before princess mode that i have
save 5 my only saint save seems to be prety end game, before pricess mode.
Thanks for your hard work.

Since you've played it fully, how's the tentacle content? Is it more than just that fishing scene?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for your hard work.

Since you've played it fully, how's the tentacle content? Is it more than just that fishing scene?
Yes there is more tentacle content, from top of my head i can think of slime in shack and couole scenes in different caves.

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i think i am stuck i finshed the 3rd tower the only quests that are not finished is the one with bertag so stand up to her or submit to her not sure how to trigger these and i think i need giant goblin teath for the armor guy in the hide out do i need to do these to progress to the next tower

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
i think i am stuck i finshed the 3rd tower the only quests that are not finished is the one with bertag so stand up to her or submit to her not sure how to trigger these and i think i need giant goblin teath for the armor guy in the hide out do i need to do these to progress to the next tower
If you want help, share your save.
I dont remember that part.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes