4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Still waiting.
You can pretty much take this game as complete/abandoned, which ever way you want to see it. He might make a final update in a year or two or just do the this is done its 1.0. Either way I won't expect anything else out of this. Everything is going full tilt on Cyberslayers.

Reactions: Taikh

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
You can pretty much take this game as complete/abandoned, which ever way you want to see it. He might make a final update in a year or two or just do the this is done its 1.0. Either way I won't expect anything else out of this. Everything is going full tilt on Cyberslayers.
1.0 will be released, maelion said he's working on it on his blog. But yeah it's slow and cyberslayers gets the priority

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
This game is my favorite game even shrink her tits(it was a 8. deadly sin in my book). Im still waiting update. Gambare.;)

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Is it possible to kill redfoot after viewing the extra scene of the redfoot dominating captain Jessica? If yes, can anyone tell me how to?

Taikh

May 16, 2020
i honestly tried to play cyberslayers 2 times, and i'm just disappointed. Leridia enchanted me from the beginning to the current ending.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Tried this game recently but damn, it's stupidly unnecessary grind heavy, leveling is slow and monster quickly getting tons of hp, actually got myself stuck in second tower (on level 16) because monster at stairs is stupidly hard to beat and I can't go back... I mean... I understand people may like challenge, but, at some point it's just waste of time because it's not fun and also not challenging... just chore. Not to mention you can get yourself stuck easy on many ocassion if you don't save in different slots every 5 min...

Apart from that, I like the game a lot.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Tried this game recently but damn, it's stupidly unnecessary grind heavy, leveling is slow and monster quickly getting tons of hp, actually got myself stuck in second tower (on level 16) because monster at stairs is stupidly hard to beat and I can't go back... I mean... I understand people may like challenge, but, at some point it's just waste of time because it's not fun and also not challenging... just chore. Not to mention you can get yourself stuck easy on many ocassion if you don't save in different slots every 5 min...
Saveeditonline is your best friend in these situations. Keep in mind that you have to keep the game running when you replace the save file and then reload from the title screen so changes take effect.

Reactions: STNGRAY and Raoddik

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
can somebody explaim about hentai quest, i cant find 2 places ? it the first hentai quest
Could you be more precise (I -and probably other players too- haven't played the game since a long time) : which places are you missing ?

Is it the quest concerning the places to masturbate ? Is yes, have you tried the well and the hot springs (in the evening -or at night, may be, I don't remember- for the latest one) ?

Last edited:

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
How to complete I'm not your slut in the capital of lerid brothel? i am on the edge of total slut to Bertag, can anyone tell me how to complete I'm not your slut first?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How to complete I'm not your slut in the capital of lerid brothel? i am on the edge of total slut to Bertag, can anyone tell me how to complete I'm not your slut first?
Generally speaking, you must resist to Bertag.

Please note that there is a bug in the game, and that you can't finish the "I'm not your bitch" quest if you play the deviant path (well ,you can "finish" it in fact, but it's not considered as finished in your quest log).

Please have a look at an old post of mine about this quest (don't forget to read the spoiler for more infos about the quest; and don't forget that the fix I've proposed must be installed before "finishing" this quest -after that it's too late-).

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/chronicles-of-leridia-v0-6-3-maelion.201/post-5106564

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Generally speaking, you must resist to Bertag.

Please note that there is a bug in the game, and that you can't finish the "I'm not your bitch" quest if you play the deviant path (well ,you can "finish" it in fact, but it's not considered as finished in your quest log).

Please have a look at an old post of mine about this quest (don't forget to read the spoiler for more infos about the quest; and don't forget that the fix I've proposed must be installed before "finishing" this quest -after that it's too late-).

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/chronicles-of-leridia-v0-6-3-maelion.201/post-5106564
thanks with that file, now completed that quest

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
How do I return from the temple of light after choosing the path of the deviant and passing the archangel's tests? The crystal stays dark, the entrance doesn't serve as an exit and none of the goddess statues seem to work as teleporters

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I return from the temple of light after choosing the path of the deviant and passing the archangel's tests? The crystal stays dark, the entrance doesn't serve as an exit and none of the goddess statues seem to work as teleporters
I don't remember exactly, but AFAIR there is no real difficulty here.

Isn't there a pillar or an orb (or something similar) to activate by touching it, in the middle of the last room (i.e. where you passed the test) ?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Isn't there a pillar or an orb
I thought I'd tried all the likely candidates, but I'll have another go with fresh eyes. Maybe I was missing something obvious last night.

I suppose what worried me was that the crystal remained dark and I was expecting it to light up. I was worryiong that something had glitched. That said, I played though the test a second time and got the same result, so maybe not.

[edit]

Never mind. I needed to activate the pedestal in front of the crystal. Must have been the only thing I didn't try.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
He is actively working on it and shares regular updates on his discord. Not sure where some ppl are getting there dose of copium from nowadays.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
He is actively working on it and shares regular updates on his discord. Not sure where some ppl are getting there dose of copium from nowadays.
Did you even fully read what I said. Either way last update for this game was almost a year and half ago.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes