4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Idid that it only unlocked the front gate so is there something else im missing?
copied from the old walkthrough:

Once in the secret room, trigger the green switch (Maria/Anna) and the red switch (The Abomination). Trigger the blue switch if you want rats around the manor as easy kills for fighting experience (flying kicks). It can get a little annoying avoiding them though. The Abomination is in the far right cell in the Manor basement, in the top right corner. Maria/Anna’s cell is in the bottom right corner of the Manor basement.

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
copied from the old walkthrough:

Once in the secret room, trigger the green switch (Maria/Anna) and the red switch (The Abomination). Trigger the blue switch if you want rats around the manor as easy kills for fighting experience (flying kicks). It can get a little annoying avoiding them though. The Abomination is in the far right cell in the Manor basement, in the top right corner. Maria/Anna’s cell is in the bottom right corner of the Manor basement.
I did that all it did was unlock the front gate i dont see any colored switches thats why i think im missing something

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
The colored switches are in the room that opens up when you click on the bookshelves in the correct order. Once you activate switches, you need to retrace your steps to the basement through which you first entered

TheVillain

Mar 8, 2017
Does the comics that maelion does eventually become released to the public? Would love to see the earth guardian comic that just came out.

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Wasn't this suppose to be wrapped up by the end of the year ? Any word on when the final version is coming out ?

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
This tree?

View attachment 419231
Strange, nothing happens in the circle; and i do everything the quest ask.

View attachment 419237
View attachment 419238

Edit:

Ok i I managed to go to the next quest. I had already killed Barbariccia . But didn't show in the log.
Thx for the help.
How did you do it? I did the same as your friend I go to the tree but nothing really happens I'm stuck, and I already have 20 hours played I don't want to leave the game because I can't pass this part

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How did you do it? I did the same as your friend I go to the tree but nothing really happens I'm stuck, and I already have 20 hours played I don't want to leave the game because I can't pass this part
Where are you blocked exactly ?

Have you fulfilled all the steps and finally enter the big tree ? Or is it still impossible to enter it ?

Jan 19, 2021
Do you have the stone from the wizzard on the est side from kame village?

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Sorry man, but i just can't remember what i did. I think I killed the monster before I got there.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Where are you blocked exactly ?
03.jpg
Have you fulfilled all the steps and finally enter the big tree ? Or is it still impossible to enter it ?
04.jpg
I can't advance with the story I can't start with chapter 5 and I have the most recent version of the game, I can enter the tree and exit, the strange thing is that it appears as mission accomplished when in fact I don't remember doing it, I don't remember doing it I killed a monster inside that tree and even though I did, I don't know how to continue to start with chapter 5.

Do you have the stone from the wizzard on the est side from kame village?
01.jpg 02.jpg
BroembroemBros, if you mean that stone yes I have it

Sorry man, but i just can't remember what i did. I think I killed the monster before I got there.
blink66 no problema pal, Thanks also

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I can't advance with the story I can't start with chapter 5 and I have the most recent version of the game, I can enter the tree and exit, the strange thing is that it appears as mission accomplished when in fact I don't remember doing it, I don't remember doing it I killed a monster inside that tree and even though I did, I don't know how to continue to start with chapter 5.

BroembroemBros, if you mean that stone yes I have it

blink66 no problema pal, Thanks also
For all I can see, you've already done this part of the quest.

BTW, there is no monster to "kill" in the big tree, as the will-o-wisps teleport you in an ancient castle the first time.

Try to return to the inn of the Kame village to continue the story (I'm not quite sure, because I've played it a long time ago). If it doesn't work, you can also try to return to the hideout instead.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
For all I can see, you've already done this part of the quest.

BTW, there is no monster to "kill" in the big tree, as the will-o-wisps teleport you in an ancient castle the first time.

Try to return to the inn of the Kame village to continue the story (I'm not quite sure, because I've played it a long time ago). If it doesn't work, you can also try to return to the hideout instead.
Thank you very much but I was able to pass it, in case the same thing happens to someone to be able to advance with the main story they must complete the Lost Dimension Campaign quest to continue

By any chance, does anyone know if I can leave the gang of girls as slaves on the path of the dragon and escape from the gang of boys? And if can't where is the giant? they say he went to his lair I found a cave on the upper left side but there is nothing

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you very much but I was able to pass it, in case the same thing happens to someone to be able to advance with the main story they must complete the Lost Dimension Campaign quest to continue

By any chance, does anyone know if I can leave the gang of girls as slaves on the path of the dragon and escape from the gang of boys? And if can't where is the giant? they say he went to his lair I found a cave on the upper left side but there is nothing
Sorry, I've not understood your first question: what do you mean exactly by " leave the gang of girls as slaves" ?

Concerning the giant in the Mountain Pass, you'll be enable to meet him later after getting a quest given by an NPC from the capital city of Lerid (and also once more later in the game).

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes