4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Considering the large possibilities for Sylia to fuck with someone in the early hours : monsters, men, monsters, ugly more men...It would be pretty hard for me to track and put a dialogue for that everywhere.
This could have been a variable I could have done from the beginning in 2016 but Sylia was never thought as a virgin girl at the beginning. She's more a naive and innocent girl (not for so long ^^). I admit her past is a bit foggy about her first sexual adventure. Not the main point for me.

Oct 26, 2017
Considering the large possibilities for Sylia to fuck with someone in the early hours : monsters, men, monsters, ugly more men...It would be pretty hard for me to track and put a dialogue for that everywhere.
This could have been a variable I could have done from the beginning in 2016 but Sylia was never thought as a virgin girl at the beginning. She's more a naive and innocent girl (not for so long ^^). I admit her past is a bit foggy about her first sexual adventure. Not the main point for me.
ok I understand and what about Aline from CyberSlayers? that is in its initial stages

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
the princess mode works well but the regular game all the text boxes dont show up at all is there a way to fix that

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
the princess mode works well but the regular game all the text boxes dont show up at all is there a way to fix that
Are you talking of the "Ctrl" key to show/hide the dialog boxes ?

If you've accidentally pressed it (i.e. hide), just press it again (show).

Reactions: rankochan

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i cant seam to get the key from the wrestling giant in the port city i got the other 2 keys is there a bug there ?

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
in the curse quest, i have successfully triggered the bookshelf mechanism but i have no clue where to go next . Walkthrough says something about red light. green light in a secret room. Any clue? I'm stuck.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
in the curse quest, i have successfully triggered the bookshelf mechanism but i have no clue where to go next . Walkthrough says something about red light. green light in a secret room. Any clue? I'm stuck.
AFAIR, in the concerned room there are 3 levers/switches with a different color. They are each opening one specific door in the basement (i.e. 3 doors aligned in a corridor).

Reactions: d3xt3r

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Please can somebody tell me how to get the secret ending with Mr Raven, I dont know how to get it. Please somebody could tell me what i have to do

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
Somehow i think the curse side quest is incomplete because i cant find Maria cell or the abomination quest to complete and it sure as fuck shouldnt take 4 house just to do that part of the questin the lost dumension

Jan 19, 2021
Somehow i think the curse side quest is incomplete because i cant find Maria cell or the abomination quest to complete and it sure as fuck shouldnt take 4 house just to do that part of the questin the lost dumension
Maria cell and the abdomination quest is in the Mansion chesck the bookcases and the cellar will open. Then push the handles and the cell of Maria and others wil open

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes