4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
I am sorry, just want to make sure.
Asking if the game is abandoned (since there was no updates in a long time) in this thread considered as trolling?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I am sorry, just want to make sure.
Asking if the game is abandoned (since there was no updates in a long time) in this thread considered as trolling?
Absolutely not. The game is still in development and I'm back in full force on it in september.
I'm working on the final version 1.0
You can check the almost daily #wip channel on .

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Absolutely not. The game is still in development and I'm back in full force on it in september.
I'm working on the final version 1.0
You can check the almost daily #wip channel on .
Thank you for your answer, liked this game allot, so I am glad to hear it will be finished soon.

izsama

Jun 13, 2019
the dialogue boxes from other characters are not showing, any helps? just started the game, when i opened the chest in the corner no dialogue boxes came up, when i interacted with the sign, no dialogue boxes came up but my choice dialogue box showed up that says, "yeah sure" and "maybe later". sry if my english was bad.

Edit : I probably pressed the control button somewhere when i started the game. quite embarrassing. My bad.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Love the game but if I can have one criticism of it is the spine the spine of the women in this game seems to be made of rubber they can bend over back wards to the point where there shoulder blades touch their ass cheeks and the moment I notice that I cannot really take my mind off it.

nerority

Dec 7, 2020
Not so, game freezes on joiplay when trying to save or load
I figured out how to completely fix the JoiPlay save/load freeze issue.

1. Go into the game folder and into the "www" folder. Look for the "save" folder.
2. Completely delete the "save" folder and everything inside.
3. Create a new empty folder in the same spot called same thing, "save".

That should fix it for you and make it instant. For whatever reason, the preexisting files and saves in that folder make the game freeze/lock and deleting it completely fixes the problem. The files in there are preexisting saves to allow u to skip the intro but theres no need for them if they break the game on Joi. Also I tried the suggestion to wait for the save to eventually load and it never did 30 mins later, so that's not a realistic solution. Best to just completely fix it by making a brand new save folder.

If for some reason that doesn't completely work, there's 1 other thing I did before fixing it.
1. Hold press on the game icon in JoiPlay and hit "Edit Plugins"
2. Find the plugin called "save extra info" or something like that and disable it

Cheers

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
where do i find glenn? it says meet him at sunset but when i go to the spot he isnt there i finished the first art of the fist and kick and i want to get the next lvl

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
where do i find glenn? it says beet him at sunset but when i go to the spot he isnt there i finished the first art of the fist and kick and i want to get the next lvl
AFAIR, he is in his room (upper floor, right part).

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes