4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
what to do now? its the oracle of illusion quest after defeating the 3 eyed monster . The blue haired girl in the tower says talk to he other 2 girls but both of them are ucking and the scene is repeatable and nothing changes. Help just wanna finish this game efore the next update thnx .:)
AFAIR, you'll have to advance the story in the "real" world first, before you can progress again in the lost dimension one.

I don't remember exactly, but have you gone in the capital and complete all the quests ? Including the one in the tower (don't remember its name) to the east of the north map part.

Reactions: Cucky 27

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i guess i have
I'm not quite sure to have understood...

Do you mean that you think you've already completed all the necessary quests in the "Story" part in order to be able to advance in the lost dimension, and you're still blocked ?

I think the part you're talking of in the lost dimension campaign is unlocked just after the end of "Darkness is coming" quest, when you've finally met the Oracle at the Tower of the Illusions. Have you completed it ?

It's also possible that you'll have to talk first to Dante in the hideout (because I remember it told Sylvia that the new quest in the lost dimension was now available after the end of the "Darkness is coming" quest).

*** Edit ***

According to my own saves, the quest you are talking of was available for me (may be before ?) when I've got 11 completed quests in the "Main Story" part. The last 3 quests being:
- "Darkness is coming",
- "The Blood Dragons" (it's possible this one is necessary too, as Amanda is involved later in the game),
- "The Second Struggle (not sure about this one, I don't remember it exactly).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
"So I will make in the next few days a respective message to each game which will be accessible to the Patrons and then 5 days later, accessible to the public. " But it never became accessible to public feelsbadman

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have talked to dante when he came to the kings castle with me, the first part of the mountain pass mission if i remember . Have talked to Amanda and done the blood dragon quest . But i got only 10 missions in the story part
Don't know which one you are missing (if you are really missing one). Here are mines (I'm almost sure it was just before the concerned lost dimension quest):

All quests
capture1.jpg

Main story quests detail
capture2.jpg

Please note that the 11th quest is in fact in progress (it's the quest you are talking of).
capture3.jpg

Have you verified that the " Darkness is coming " quest is really in the completed quests list (i.e. and not still in the "in progress" part) ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
can u share a save from quest 11?
OK, here is the save file (inside a zip archive) I've got in my archives. Apparently, the 11th quest has already been activated (just step on the pentagram to launch it).

I've renamed the file in order to be used for the slot 1 in your saved game list (i.e. "file1.rpgsave"): to be replaced inside the \www\save sub-directory of the game. If you prefer another slot, just renamed my file before replacing it (for instance "file4.rpgsave" for the 4th slot, and so on ... - you must use an already used slot in your current saved game list). Of course the description in the save game list will be false the first time, but once you've re-saved directly inside the game, the description will be then updated and OK.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
So I'm replaying the game again and I remember there was a scene with Katya in the Inn in Kame village. How do I trigger that event ? Can't seem to do it even after finishing the village by going down the big tree.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
So I'm replaying the game again and I remember there was a scene with Katya in the Inn in Kame village. How do I trigger that event ? Can't seem to do it even after finishing the village by going down the big tree.
AFAIR, it's related to the ghost essence quest (don't remember the exact name, but it's about alchemy - or may be demonology; talk to the guy in the hideout in this case) given by the old lady in the hideout.

Once the main quest in Kame is finished, you can talk to people in village for getting some infos about a ghost, may be look at the well too (south-east of Kame), and one old man in the village should offer to help you if he can spank Katya. Then talk to Katya in the inn...

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Cause the dev hasn't said anything about making one or shown any effort to work on one so it's not a priority, alongside the fact that they've already started working on a second game

Bananaspam

Dec 15, 2019
I'm jutst wondering if it's possible to get the character card for Sylvia with her outfits for honey select and maybe the skin color numbers?

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
So after doing the loyal servant part 2 it says that there is a special pink pentagon that showed up in town but I can't seem to find it. Can someone tell me where exactly the pentagon is.
Also since for some reason uploading pictures isn't available right now. When you visit the town in princess mode, there's a pentagon next to the entrance to the slums. What exactly is the point of that is there an event? Every time I interact with it nothing really happens, it just says she heard some noise and that's it

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes