4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
How do I leave the Lost Dimension? I am stuck in a camp where I need to talk to someone later, but I can't really find anything else to do in the LD. I can't enter the cave to the north without first visiting the camp I get a message about, and I can't attack the next tower alone. I think the last boss I defeated was Malek. I've tried activating some statues to try to teleport to the hideout, but it seems the ones in the LD aren't teleportable ones, or I've just missed one that is.

Also, I couldn't progress to the capital without first visiting the Lost Dimension to defeat two towers, so I don't really know what to do next.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I leave the Lost Dimension? I am stuck in a camp where I need to talk to someone later, but I can't really find anything else to do in the LD. I can't enter the cave to the north without first visiting the camp I get a message about, and I can't attack the next tower alone. I think the last boss I defeated was Malek. I've tried activating some statues to try to teleport to the hideout, but it seems the ones in the LD aren't teleportable ones, or I've just missed one that is.

Also, I couldn't progress to the capital without first visiting the Lost Dimension to defeat two towers, so I don't really know what to do next.
AFAIR, you have to advance first the story in the "main world" of Leridia, in order to be then able to advance the story in the Lost Dimension.

Concerning the statues in the Lost Dimension: you can use them to teleport yourself to the first tower of the Lost Dimension (i.e. the Temple of Diane). And with the statue in this first tower, you can teleport yourself to the Hideout. Note that you can exit this dimension only with this statue and not with the others.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
AFAIR, you have to advance first the story in the "main world" of Leridia, in order to be then able to advance the story in the Lost Dimension.

Concerning the statues in the Lost Dimension: you can use them to teleport yourself to the first tower of the Lost Dimension (i.e. the Temple of Diane). And with the statue in this first tower, you can teleport yourself to the Hideout. Note that you can exit this dimension only with this statue and not with the others.
Thank you, I must have missed something the previous times I tried, got the statue to work now!

Godking3

Mar 14, 2021
I talk to the guard during night.He tells me to look for is beer in a unlamp place where he place the beer in the bush which I did. I for it and it say that it the wrong bush(at daytime it's was top)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I talk to the guard during night.He tells me to look for is beer in a unlamp place where he place the beer in the bush which I did. I for it and it say that it the wrong bush(at daytime it's was top)
This is exactly what to do: i.e. speak to the guard during the night , request for his favorite drink ...

But you'll have to do exactly what he says: his drink is not really at the place with no lamps. AFAIR, he says that you must find a bush STARTING from the lamp which is not lighted. Then, go east directly from this lamp until you find the correct bush and interact with it.

Well, the drink is not inside the bush in fact, but you'll find an indication for the next location to search for inside the bush.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
I did it at nighttime, and just keep trying until you get the correct bush, if it says the wrong bush, it's not the one you want to find. And make sure you read the prompts on the screen after finding the correct bush, it'll give you step by step instructions.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Sex toys, perversion, bondage, electric shock, enemas, dogs, these scenes can be repeated several times a day ideally, then perversion sex toys, and torture, the more of these scenes the better, whether you choose to use the Sage or the Whore route.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Sex toys, perversion, bondage, electric shock, enemas, dogs, these scenes can be repeated several times a day ideally, then perversion sex toys, and torture, the more of these scenes the better, whether you choose to use the Sage or the Whore route.
If you willing to pay for this, maybe dev will hear you out.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
I was wondering if there was anyway to win against Jack and Bertag (in Princess Mod); whatever i chose i can't close the brothel or help Jessica.

Reactions: Locotomia23

getclosetome

Apr 8, 2019
About the "I'm not your bitch" quest ...

It's currently impossible to complete this quest if you've chosen the deviant path: it could be designed on purpose, or due to a bug (my guess is that it's most probably the case).

So hereafter a patch to be able to achieve it with the deviant path (for the current version 0.6.3 of the game).

Just extract the "Map253.json" file located inside the attached zip file, and replace the original one into the "\www\data\" sub-directory of the game with this new one (DO BACKUP the original file before, just in case).

A few more words about this quest:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And two more minor bugs concerning the current version:

- Activating the "The divine Desire" quest (i.e. by activating the concerned pentagram into Saruk's shop) before the "The Exotic Dancer" quest (still by activating the concerned pentagram into Saruk's shop) locks the second quest: the dialogue with Saruk is locked just after a few sentences. So, do complete the "The Exotic Dancer" quest first.

- Apparently, praying before the statues restores in fact "only" 999 HP. If you've got more that 1000 HP max, and if your current HP are very low (i.e. HP=1 after being vanquished by an "horny" enemy, for instance), you'll need to pray twice in order to completely refill your HP.

To the author Maelion: Thank you very much for this great game !! Keep up the good work.

Forgive me if I'm wrong here and I'm sorry if my english is not pretty good.
So, to complete I'm not your bitch quest, I can finish it with the answer "No" when the parameter is fulfilled (Discipline 15+ or 30+) after I install your patch of course (thank you for it, now I can finish the quest), and what about Submissive parameter? What kind of different result with submissive parameter (if you happen know about it)?

And, about purple pills after you answer "No" to Bertag, actually you can nullified the effect with buying Red Fever Antidote Ring (the most expensive ring).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Forgive me if I'm wrong here and I'm sorry if my english is not pretty good.
So, to complete I'm not your bitch quest, I can finish it with the answer "No" when the parameter is fulfilled (Discipline 15+ or 30+) after I install your patch of course (thank you for it, now I can finish the quest), and what about Submissive parameter? What kind of different result with submissive parameter (if you happen know about it)?

And, about purple pills after you answer "No" to Bertag, actually you can nullified the effect with buying Red Fever Antidote Ring (the most expensive ring).
AFAIR, if you accept to be punished by Bertag, you'll get a repeatable BDSM scene (with some variations according to your attitude and your answers during the scene).

It will also increase your "Sex education" points -or is it the "Discipline" points? I don't remember exactly- (i.e. you'll be slowly tamed by Bertag - you can have an idea of your current "tamed situation" by sitting in the sofa in the brothel). After a few times and when this points level will be too high, you'll became Bertag's slave; exactly as if you take the drug pill after completing the "I'm not your bitch" quest.

Please remember that you can't get this scene any more when you've completed the "I'm not your bitch" quest.

I didn't know about the "Red Fever Ring": thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Godking3

Mar 14, 2021
I'm stuck on a cave behind the kingdom where you meet a man after talking to him .going inside a hole where you move 4 statues I try it and say nothing happening I need help.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm stuck on a cave behind the kingdom where you meet a man after talking to him .going inside a hole where you move 4 statues I try it and say nothing happening I need help.
AFAIR, there is an indication somewhere (on a wall may be ...) that you must "turn towards" something (sorry, I don't remember exactly what thing). So, you'll have to turn the 4 statues towards this thing - a shrine ? another statue ? -. Please, note that this means the positions for the 4 statues are not same, as the must be turned towards the same thing in the cave.

Then, I think that this permit to have a bridge over a chasm you can't pass otherwise; or an opening somewhere (once again, I don't remember).

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes