4.50 star(s) 28 Votes
Feb 10, 2018
I have a question for Maelion:
Its possible to defeat the ghost in the abandoned castle?
i wish that gost can be defeated too

prostetnik

Jun 21, 2019
I'm stuck in Pollux's mansion after I found proof that he was corrupt. When I go down the stairs Sylia just says "I don't need to go there anymore" (first attachment) after that I can't go up or into the ground floor. I can walk around ON the walls of the ground floor though. (second attachment)

Does anybody know what to do in this case?

COL1.png COL2.png

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm stuck in Pollux's mansion after I found proof that he was corrupt. When I go down the stairs Sylia just says "I don't need to go there anymore" (first attachment) after that I can't go up or into the ground floor. I can walk around ON the walls of the ground floor though. (second attachment)

Does anybody know what to do in this case?
AFAIR, if you've really completed the quest, you've just have to go down on the main floor and -try to- exit the house (i.e. use the main house entry on the bottom). Then "someone" will appear and the story will go on ...

Of course, it's also possible you've encountered a bug.

prostetnik

Jun 21, 2019
AFAIR, if you've really completed the quest, you've just have to go down on the main floor and -try to- exit the house (i.e. use the main house entry on the bottom). Then "someone" will appear and the story will go on ...

Of course, it's also possible you've encountered a bug.
Thanks for your answer, but I can neither enter the ground floor nor go back upstairs. I can see the grennskin-servant (forgot his name) standing at the main door waiting for Sylia, when I'm running around on the walls, but I have no way to reach him.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for your answer, but I can neither enter the ground floor nor go back upstairs. I can see the grennskin-servant (forgot his name) standing at the main door waiting for Sylia, when I'm running around on the walls, but I have no way to reach him.
Are you "stuck" inside the walls ? This is the only thing I could think of to prevent you from reaching the servant.

If yes, try to find the "entry point" (generally a bug in the map that allow you to go where you shouldn't go).

You can also post your own save file here (only the corresponding "filexx.rpgsave") file, if you wish: I'll try to see if I can understand your problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: prostetnik

prostetnik

Jun 21, 2019
Are you "stuck" inside the walls ? This is the only thing I could think of to prevent you from reaching the servant.

If yes, try to find the "entry point" (generally a bug in the map that allow you to go where you shouldn't go).

You can also post your own save file here (only the corresponding "filexx.rpgsave") file, if you wish: I'll try to see if I can understand your problem.
yes I‘m kind of stuck. I can only walk on the stairs, or on the walls. When I try to leave the stairs, to enter the ground floor Sylia says sehe doesn‘t need to go back there.

I tried to find a way down from the walls everywhere, but I can only leave them at the stairs.

prostetnik

Jun 21, 2019

Thanks for your offer to check the savefile (just saw that). I already sent it to Maelion so there's no need for that.

anhvu123

Jan 28, 2021
every time I save the game it stops

DICK111

Oct 23, 2019
Hi. This is an amazing game. I have a save file for the start of the game with all stats maxed.

May have to redo the list part on saveitonline a few times though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gisgo
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone have any information on the Wanderer in the princess mode? I mean the guys still alive for me but I don't know if there's any scenes with him in them. So just wanted to ask everyone who played if there's any scenes in the aftermath.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Anyone have any information on the Wanderer in the princess mode? I mean the guys still alive for me but I don't know if there's any scenes with him in them. So just wanted to ask everyone who played if there's any scenes in the aftermath.
He's presented in one of routes in princess mode.)

Jul 19, 2017
Release Jack from prison. Visit him in Brothel.
Yeah no I did that, I went outside as well and saw the Wanderer in the city area, went off to the right side of the screen, and after that. I wandered around town, triggered as many events as I could, haven't been able to find the specific one with the Wanderer in it though, which is where I'm stuck at.

Update: Nevermind I figured it out after a while, also using older saves broke the game.

Last edited:

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Hi. This is an amazing game. I have a save file for the start of the game with all stats maxed.

May have to redo the list part on saveitonline a few times though.
Hi, how do you work with it? Bcs some stats are resets after using them itself to zero.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes