4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Why can't I be a dancer? Says I need 2 lust. I got 12. Game won't let me, still.
Lust has levels and digits that represents current value in level. You need to achieve certain values in level in order to raise level of lust. Check Quest log for more details.

dragon0110

Jul 24, 2020
is this a Bug? When you have The Quest Ghostbuster Done And go back in the KAME INN and you klick on the Red Door and klick Yes stuck in a Picture and you hear Loop sound

Unbenannt.JPG

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
is this a Bug? When you have The Quest Ghostbuster Done And go back in the KAME INN and you klick on the Red Door and klick Yes stuck in a Picture and you hear Loop sound
No, but there is a small animation (i.e. movie) then. AFAIR, it's the only movie in the game.

dragon0110

Jul 24, 2020
Hmm but i hav
No, but there is a small animation (i.e. movie) then. AFAIR, it's the only movie in the game.
Ok But when i klick on Yes i have here no animation, only this Picture in the Spoiler Section. And hear only sound. i can wait 10 or 20 Min. Can klick what i whant nothing happen i can not more Move or something doing

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm but i hav

Ok But when i klick on Yes i have here no animation, only this Picture in the Spoiler Section. And hear only sound. i can wait 10 or 20 Min. Can klick what i whant nothing happen i can not more Move or something doing
You are probably encountering a bug when rendering the animation. It sometimes happens with RPG Maker MV games.

Theoretically, at the end of the movies (about 12 s - AFAIK you can't interrupt it), a small menu appears and you can watch the movie again or continue the scene.

Movie (Katya being fucked):
capture1.jpg

Menu after the movie:
capture2.jpg

*** EDIT ***
A workaround (if you are completely blocked) is to remove or rename the movie file: you can at least then continue the scene (the second menu appears after a few seconds). Save the concerned file before, of course.

The concerned file is : "Katya.webm" inside the "\www\movies" subdirectory.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragon0110
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes