4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The game is "complete" with a beginning and several endings. It's around 12 hours long I think with replayability (Saint or Deviant class to chose).
Now it needs to be polished for a 1.0 release. So yes, the project is almost finished.
It will open to more content as standalones or in the main game as the lore I created is rich enough for this.

stathisg21

Mar 3, 2018
Hi everyone,I have an issue.When you meet the three giants in Basin you are supposed to take their keys.I'm missing the key of the wrestling giant, I think it's a bug.I know I must beat him 4 times to get the key but I've done that over 10 times and still no key.Is there anything I can do?I don't want to cheat my way through.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hi everyone,I have an issue.When you meet the three giants in Basin you are supposed to take their keys.I'm missing the key of the wrestling giant, I think it's a bug.I know I must beat him 4 times to get the key but I've done that over 10 times and still no key.Is there anything I can do?I don't want to cheat my way through.
Have you won 4 (or 5 ?) times CONSECUTIVELY (i.e. without loosing at all between each fight) ?

Are you sure you missed this key (and not another one) : called 'Key of Booh' ?

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
There is a bug in princess mod, when you hire drunk workers for the village, you can't leave tavern if you refuse drinking with them (avoiding rape). Heroine says that she have to speek with them, even if you already spoke with the bunch but refused to drink with them.

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
There is a bug in princess mod, when you hire drunk workers for the village, you can't leave tavern if you refuse drinking with them (avoiding rape). Heroin says that she have to speek with them, even if you already spoke with the bunch but refused to drink with them.
I think you can NOT flirt with them when you serve them. Flirting triggers the back room scene.

stathisg21

Mar 3, 2018
Have you won 4 (or 5 ?) times CONSECUTIVELY (i.e. without loosing at all between each fight) ?

Are you sure you missed this key (and not another one) : called 'Key of Booh' ?
I made sure that I'm missing the Key of Booh. I also just won 7 times in a row and still no key. What happens if I use the cheat by the ship?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I made sure that I'm missing the Key of Booh. I also just won 7 times in a row and still no key. What happens if I use the cheat by the ship?
Well, I've never used it but I guess it should be OK (or else i can't see the interest of such a cheat).

By curiosity, could you post your saved game file please ? Id' like to see if I can understand why it's not working for you. It has worked correctly for me in the former versions; and also in this version (I've restarted the game from the beginning).

stathisg21

Mar 3, 2018
Well, I've never used it but I guess it should be OK (or else i can't see the interest of such a cheat).

By curiosity, could you post your saved game file please ? Id' like to see if I can understand why it's not working for you. It has worked correctly for me in the former versions; and also in this version (I've restarted the game from the beginning).
Sure, there you go.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Sure, there you go.
Well, I've just fought (only one fight) against the giant, won and immediately got his key ... :confused:

It seems something is weird: could you make another try may be ?

Anyway, if you need it, your own save file just after my additional fight (and so, with the giant's key).

*** EdIt ***

I've just made another try: you'll have to "fully" win against him in order to get his key. If you win but if Sylia finishes half-naked (i.e. loose more than 2 times), you don't get the key.

Last edited:

stathisg21

Mar 3, 2018
Well, I've just fought (only one fight) against the giant, won and immediately got his key ... :confused:

It seems something is weird: could you make another try may be ?

Anyway, if you need it, your own save file just after my additional fight (and so, with the giant's key).

*** EdIt ***

I've just made another try: you'll have to "fully" win against him in order to get his key. If you win but if Sylia finishes half-naked (i.e. loose more than 2 times), you don't get the key.
Oh well, I guess the game just hates me. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much, you've been a big help!

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
Hey for everyone that is having problems with a slow save/loadgame, this problem is probably being caused by some plugin that the dev is using.

You can reduce some of the time by going to the folder "www\js\plugins" and extract this empty EGT_MaxSaveSlots.js overwriting the old one (this will reduce your saveslots to 20, instead of 200).

Reactions: PeePerBoi

lequan91

Dec 29, 2020
Sorry is there anyone have the savegame right before the latest update in Princess mode? Somehow I lost all the savegames..

IdkWhatToType

Apr 18, 2020
The game is "complete" with a beginning and several endings. It's around 12 hours long I think with replayability (Saint or Deviant class to chose).
Now it needs to be polished for a 1.0 release. So yes, the project is almost finished.
It will open to more content as standalones or in the main game as the lore I created is rich enough for this.
At some point even if it takes the game fishing for it to happen can we get a mobile port or a setting to make the game mobile friendly cause I've used puffin browser to play the game and i got to the point of unlocking the new areas (its been a while since ive played so i dont remember names) and everything up to that point was amazing. The issue is puffin doesnt keep saves and it as become really shitty and unusable so I was just wondering if the game will ever become mobile friendly cause i enjoyed playin this game and it really is amazing.

fatsoperson

Jun 29, 2017
Just started playing this game a few days ago and have really been enjoying it. Although some parts are a bit unpolished such as typos and glitches, the author really has great scene design and passion for the game.

Want to check because I accidentally skipped past the tool tip, the bikini you get from getting the three giant keys is not added to your inventory? Also how many scenes are there for the giant at night. The pink dress says theres a 'new scene' but I've only been getting the same one.

Also, is there a canonical point in time where the MC loses her virginity because its never explicitly stated at least to the point where I've played to.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
1. Does Benny have any content in the princess mode? If yes how do I access it?
2. Can I make Bertag the manager of the Brothel? Right now I can only become Jacks slut or exile him while closing the brothel.
3. Is there more content with the chef/cook than the drug/rape scene in the beginning?

Reactions: Raitei410
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes