4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
are the saves from other versions compatible? i have saves from back in 0.5. I just need to copy the all files on the save folder, right? Also is there a more current walkthrough?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
are the saves from other versions compatible? i have saves from back in 0.5. I just need to copy the all files on the save folder, right? Also is there a more current walkthrough?
Actually, you might need to do a little bit more that copy files in the save folder with RPG Maker games; the saves you want to keep from a previous version need to be copied over saves with the same number in the latest version, usually.

So, for example, if you want to keep the saves you have in slots 7, 10 and 12, you would normally have to open the latest version, make saves right at the start of the game in the exact same slots, close the game, and now copy your old save files over.

And... as far as I know, the old walkthrough hasn't been updated in a long time

Reactions: VincentYamato

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So i havent played the game in a while and im a bit lost, i was hoping i could get some answers
  1. I am at kame village, after the event with vladimir, i finished a quest where you need to seal a pervert ghost in a well or something and the guide says to go back to the hideout to report, but i cant use the statues to warp and i dont rememeber how to get to the base walking
  2. Back in the tavern in first town i remember you could do some dancer events, went there and the npc says that i can dance but there is no pentagram or shiny things to interact to start, i even drank a bit to raise hornineses and nothing. I know i finish the first 2 dancer quest cuz they are in my log
  3. In the same tavern when you talk with benny you agree on a fuck date with him, but when you try to leave sylia stops cuz she is too horny and wants to dance. Again there in no icon to interact to start dancing.
  4. What exactly is princess mode? there is a save that starts you on it, but is it like an stand alone thing?
  5. is there an item that can be bough or farmed that raises you hornines? i know there is a drink in the tavern that does that but going there every time is a pain

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
So i havent played the game in a while and im a bit lost, i was hoping i could get some answers
  1. I am at kame village, after the event with vladimir, i finished a quest where you need to seal a pervert ghost in a well or something and the guide says to go back to the hideout to report, but i cant use the statues to warp and i dont rememeber how to get to the base walking
  2. Back in the tavern in first town i remember you could do some dancer events, went there and the npc says that i can dance but there is no pentagram or shiny things to interact to start, i even drank a bit to raise hornineses and nothing. I know i finish the first 2 dancer quest cuz they are in my log
  3. In the same tavern when you talk with benny you agree on a fuck date with him, but when you try to leave sylia stops cuz she is too horny and wants to dance. Again there in no icon to interact to start dancing.
  4. What exactly is princess mode? there is a save that starts you on it, but is it like an stand alone thing?
  5. is there an item that can be bough or farmed that raises you hornines? i know there is a drink in the tavern that does that but going there every time is a pain
1/ If you can't use the statue to warp, it's probably because it's night. So, sleep in the inn.

2/ 3/ You'll have to talk to a guy (sorry, I don't remember it's name) who is on the right inside the tavern.

4/ Story after the "end".

5/ AFAIR, it's not available at the beginning: you'll have to advance in the prostitute route (and you can't take it with you, like an ordinary item in your inventory, if I remember it well). But, indeed there are different drinks in the different taverns (not always the same drinks).

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
1/ If you can't use the statue to warp, it's probably because it's night. So, sleep in the inn.

2/ 3/ You'll have to talk to a guy (sorry, I don't remember it's name) who is on the right inside the tavern.

4/ Story after the "end".

5/ AFAIR, it's not available at the beginning: you'll have to advance in the prostitute route (and you can't take it with you, like an ordinary item in your inventory, if I remember it well). But, indeed there are different drinks in the different taverns (not always the same drinks).
im at the tavern i spoke with the dude in black there and with the other bald dude but there is no shiny object to interact or anything. This happend in another quest also where i have to talk with Malin the wizard, he asks me to bring him a monster drop or to let him fuck her, but the item dosent drop ( its 3 walkers cock) an even when i talk to him the option to just fuck isint there not is there a pentagram to interact

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
im at the tavern i spoke with the dude in black there and with the other bald dude but there is no shiny object to interact or anything. This happend in another quest also where i have to talk with Malin the wizard, he asks me to bring him a monster drop or to let him fuck her, but the item dosent drop ( its 3 walkers cock) an even when i talk to him the option to just fuck isint there not is there a pentagram to interact

You'll have to interact with this man (i.e. Mack) : "shift-enter" key if you are playing on Windows.

A new dialog will then occur:

capture.jpg

Concerning the quest for Malin, AFAIR there is a bug in one of the 2 cases.

I don't remember if it's when you choose to fuck him, or to bring him the 3 objects he has requested insted (I think it's the second choice, but I'm not quite sure). The quest is never processed as "completed" in the quest log. But the quest is achieved indeed (i.e. you can enter the tree with the will-o-wisps): that's the most important.

BTW, I didn't remember but there a few items in the game that can increase Silvia's horniness and that you can take in your inventory: Love potion, Slimy juice and Suntan Lotion, for instance. But AFAIR, you can can get them only when you have advanced pretty well in the game.

** * Edit *** :

BTW2 (just in case ...), you also need to interact (i.e. "shift-enter") with the statues to be able to warp.

Last edited:

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
You'll have to interact with this man (i.e. Mack) : "shift-enter" key if you are playing on Windows.

A new dialog will then occur:

View attachment 1615631

Concerning the quest for Malin, AFAIR there is a bug in one of the 2 cases.

I don't remember if it's when you choose to fuck him, or to bring him the 3 objects he has requested insted (I think it's the second choice, but I'm not quite sure). The quest is never processed as "completed" in the quest log. But the quest is achieved indeed (i.e. you can enter the tree with the will-o-wisps): that's the most important.

BTW, I didn't remember but there a few items in the game that can increase Silvia's horniness and that you can take in your inventory: Love potion, Slimy juice and Suntan Lotion, for instance. But AFAIR, you can can get them only when you have advanced pretty well in the game.

** * Edit *** :

BTW2 (just in case ...), you also need to interact (i.e. "shift-enter") with the statues to be able to warp.

the shift+enter thing solved all my problems, i can now warp, dance and finish the quest with the mage. Thank you very much, mate!

Nixexs

Feb 9, 2022
I am at Tower of Illusions, deviant path. I have lit the three orbs ( both ways, going full sexual and murdering) but I cant find any thing to progress. Can anyone please help?

Nixexs

Feb 9, 2022
Ok so I was gone from the game for a long time and seem to be completely lost....

What's princess mode and how do I get it ? Also I remember something about a clown or a church leader who looks like a clown that I'm suppose to deal with but I can't find him. I've already gone through the trials and killed the demon in the illusion temple.

Edit ok princess mode comes after we beat the game. I was just looking for the stuff I missed before beating it like I remember reading something about some orcs
Hi, can you please tell how to proceed in Tower of Illusions. I have lit the three orb but am stuck. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Jan 19, 2021
I am at Tower of Illusions, deviant path. I have lit the three orbs ( both ways, going full sexual and murdering) but I cant find any thing to progress. Can anyone please help?
Did you fight with the Captain/Guard after being teleported via the mirror?

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
According to Maelion (2021-09-17):
"The development of the final version of COL started in September next to CYB. The game is "complete" in its 0.6.3 version in terms of story and "Princess Mode", however it deserves special attention for its transition to 1.0.

Leridia 1.0 is scheduled for release in late 2021. This version will bring improvements on many levels, content and gameplay.

The game is already very complete and version 1.0 will finally finalize this project of several years.
"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Imisx
Jan 19, 2021
I got into the mirror and faced the tentacle monster. Since then mirror just takes me back to that tentacle monster room.
There are three orbs one with the burning flames, one with the fake Loic and through the mirror fight the judge. Then you can get upstairs and teleport to fight farfello

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes