4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
He probably used EnigmaMVUnpacker to extract the .exe , or at least thats how normal MV games are unpacked. Though the thing is, I'm getting "Ran out of memory" with this one.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
He probably used EnigmaMVUnpacker to extract the .exe , or at least thats how normal MV games are unpacked. Though the thing is, I'm getting "Ran out of memory" with this one.
I got lucky and it did the image folder. Run out of memory is a huge problem with the unpacker

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I got lucky and it did the image folder. Run out of memory is a huge problem with the unpacker
Well mine extracted img folder too, I just don't know what remained un-extracted xD

randa

May 7, 2017
Hello

How do you beat Redfoot? I am lv11 all skills learned but i always lose.
Skills do not much damage, Scrolls the same.
I beat the Ogre and the eagle.

2. Will Redfoot stay dead or will he Reapear at a certon point in the game?

Thanks.

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
Hello

How do you beat Redfoot? I am lv11 all skills learned but i always lose.
Skills do not much damage, Scrolls the same.
I beat the Ogre and the eagle.

2. Will Redfoot stay dead or will he Reapear at a certon point in the game?

Thanks.
1. Its actually depnds on luck but if you cant beat him 10 times in raw then youd better get more experience and new skills. He will not disappear so you can go throuhg the story line and return to kill him before entering the temple at the end.
2. After kill him he will stay dead, at least in this version.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
If you kill Redfoot, you are going to miss a scene at the siege . IMO you should leave him alive.

randa

May 7, 2017
I know, but i wanted to see if the siege goes different when he is dead.

another question: the 4 puppets, I found Masa Village, Mansion, Deep forest and Camp. Where is the 4th pupet?
I can't find it.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes