4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
I know, but i wanted to see if the siege goes different when he is dead.

another question: the 4 puppets, I found Masa Village, Mansion, Deep forest and Camp. Where is the 4th pupet?
I can't find it.
But you have listet four places and so four puppets;)

randa

May 7, 2017
For some reason the pupett on the piano was not in my inventory. I clicked it again and it worked. Now I have them.

Reactions: ben7513

randa

May 7, 2017
Sorry to bother again, but i am stuck in Orc lair. I do not find the key and if i look into the Wardrob, I am in a fight with 5 orcs, no change of winning it. Tried it 10 times and different taktics. Dust bomb, Thunderscroll, shellpotion but i kill one or 2 nd then i lose. Help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
As much as i remember, theres a letter with a clue for the key and you shouldnt fight you should sneak in.

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
Sorry to bother again, but i am stuck in Orc lair. I do not find the key and if i look into the Wardrob, I am in a fight with 5 orcs, no change of winning it. Tried it 10 times and different taktics. Dust bomb, Thunderscroll, shellpotion but i kill one or 2 nd then i lose. Help is appreciated.
Thanks
There is no chance in fighting. The key is in the dirty dish down from the beds.
Dont touch the wadrobe.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
News on v0.3.

If you enjoy this game, you can support him via PayPal.

Reactions: KingsRaiden

jamajr

Nov 2, 2016
Anyone got any saves, ideally just before the final battle, but any will do just so I don't have to do the entire game over.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@tirma , 0.3 should be out in October. You can follow the development on the author's blog:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Burnknight , you can wear them at the hot springs (the map west from the village). I think they are just an eye-candy, I haven't noticed any related event.

Reactions: Burnknight
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes