4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone knew is this final 0.3 serie or there is more? Thanks in advance.
There will be a bugfix version 0.3.5A within a few days but I'm not sure if some additional content (I hope so!) will be added. The way patreon rewards were set up it seems all extra content was delivered for 0.3. On the other hand it might be possible to add some extra content for Basin town (new whoring/sunbathing scenes) before game reaches 0.4

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Quick question how do I get the fighting giant's key for the gold chest ? I both won and lost multiple times and didnt get it.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I recently started a new game to get back into the feel of the game. I can't seem to remember how to get back to the GUILD HIDEOUT (to complete dancer in the dark quest). How do I get there? I do remember this was always a bit complicatred for me.

zuxxzann

Sep 22, 2017
In Deviant Path just have the deadkiss ? dont have the second máster for the new skill ?
Find golden circle in basin port and teleport to another circle. you can see a ghost or grim talk to him
[stand lower right corner in circle to active teleport] 1st circle in center of basin and 2nd circle near well in basin. Sorry i'm weak In English.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Has anyone figured out / found out is there anything to do in this lite cave / room down left side on map of masa village?

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
0.3.5A bugfixes update in a few days.
Please give feedback about good and bad points from this new content.
BUG: When you receive Demon Gloves after finishing demonology quest on the island, it seems the description or effect of the gloves is wrong: it provides -2 ATK instead of +6 ATK. I didn't test the 150% DMG bonus.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
so are techniques worth it? and how about deathkiss technique.... it doesnt seem to work on enemies.... the next hit should have high damage and all but it doesnt deal much damage considering 50tp and 30mp as cost ....

ricric11

Nov 17, 2018
How do I finish the "A strange visit" quest? I just get the note and thats all cant even go back to sleep... some one help!

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have 2 questions. When you get the 4 dolls your reward is a book. When I got it and danced, I failed to do a special move ALOT. So I liaded a previous save. Does the book actually help? Because I didnt think it did. Also, the man offers you a glass of wine. You then wake up in a room. He tells you a story and wants an answer as to who stole Palu the doll. Wha is tha answer?

Reactions: pootin

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dear Patrons,
Dear citizens of Leridia,
I'm excited to announce that I will be working now on the ultimate 0.4 version of my project.
This update should be really something and it will also be the end game focusing on the main story.
I'm so proud to have created this world with so many interesting characters. The last part of the game will be a pretty big challenge in many things : mapping, story events, unique places, new monsters and hot scenes.

What you should expect for the 0.4 :

- North island mapping : Capital City Lerid with different places and people, new dungeons, new areas
- Lost Dimension mapping : The last part of the lost dimension towers
- Inferno mapping : The dark world where lie the demons
- Main story events : Twists, characters relations, betrayal...
- Quests, side quests
- High End LUST LV content
- New masa village
- A lot of new hot scenes with poses
- New skills
- New pentagrams
- Dancing career completion

Okay...this is a huge task. It will take time, it will have bugs but this is the final act before 1.0.
I think this new update will take around 5/6 months, I don't want to haste myself. I want to do it my own way with the love for rpgs and hentai...without pressure.
I will do small updates but I must be honest, I don't want to spoil anything before the big content.
So about the support you give me as patrons :
I could move to the "monthly pledge" and I'm sure people would support this because I'm not new here.
Still...I'll keep the "per creation pledge" method to keep control of everything.
I will take pledges because I have to.
This project is time consuming and I must have some money for it to live.
So, I may be able to take a pledge per month BUT ONLY if I'm satisfied with what I am doing for the 0.4. You know I can be pretty rude with myself in term of quality.
I won't take more than once in a month though, do not worry.
I will keep you uppated about the progress and try to anwser you about any question...In a way, I will stay close to you.
I understand if you want to leave without significant content, you're free to leave anytime...but I'd love to see you by my side for the big thing because this could be a really great game in the end.
A first pledge post will be for 1st March.
I'll upload pretty soon the 0.3.5A version of the game. This will include the "Bonus version" from january.
Please, put a little "LIKE" for the big last step of the game, I'll need it !

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing my public post on patreon @UncleTV
Does high level lust content mean more whoring options? :)

Awaiting 0.3.5.A impatiently - every new little bit of your awesome game helps :)

As per your request, I'm putting a fucking big "LIKE" for the big last step of the game for you.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes